Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 6/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, Norm said:

Imagine still being mad about TJ Watt....

How many other UW bums did have the fan base want that sucked ***, how about I start bringing them up every 5 minutes. 

Eventually one guy like that will hit. Doesn't make anyone a genius for wanting all the dudes they wanted

Even a blind squirrel.....

I once broke it down and everyone would hang their hat on "how could they draft Buckley/Ferguson instead of Vincent/Chambers?" but for the most part, either there was a GREAT UW player that GB didn't have a shot at (Joe Thomas) or GB was better off passing/not having a chance at the bulk of UW players. But now we have "TJ WATT >>>> KING" to breathe new life into that tired old corpse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

This is not shocking at all. Training camp will be the true test for Rodgers. 

Oh yea. There was 0% chance of him coming to minicamp. I posted more for Adams. He was the only other guy I had a little worry may not show. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Oh yea. There was 0% chance of him coming to minicamp. I posted more for Adams. He was the only other guy I had a little worry may not show. 

I just couldn't see Adams not showing and losing money over a QB he will most likely not play with past this year. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

So Jordan Love will have his full compliment of WR's to work with. Should be an interesting three days for management to continue to get a gauge for this young man. Hope he has a great three days worth of work.

5 hours ago, Old Guy said:

So Jordan Love will have his full compliment of WR's to work with. Should be an interesting three days for management to continue to get a gauge for this young man. Hope he has a great three days worth of work.

Normalcy has a way of imposing itself....and that force will not be squarely focused on AR.

What you're doing isnt normal? Why exactly are you doing it?

"We've heard the Jake reason....the AVP reason....the less than 'people friendly' treatment.....but WHAT REALLY is it about Aaron? Put it into words.....and please dont forget to leave out the why"

If he were to come clean and say: I want a new contract (or some sort of revision....) good. Normalcy will have returned once again and we can work towards actual resolution.

In other words....it's time to get real.....in public.....not Twitter.

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Normalcy has a way of imposing itself....and that force will not be squarely focused on AR.

What you're doing isnt normal? Why exactly are you doing it?

"We've heard the Jake reason....the AVP reason....the less than 'people friendly' treatment.....but WHAT REALLY is it about Aaron? Put it into words.....and please dont forget to leave out the why"

If he were to come clean and say: I want a new contract (or some sort of revision....) good. Normalcy will have returned once again and we can work towards actual resolution.

In other words....it's time to get real.....in public.....not Twitter.

I think this is all much better played out in private. That's no good for fans like you and I who want to hear answers, reasons etc, but it is probably better for the team and AR himself. The speculators and those that slant what they have heard to their own particular bias, aren't going to impact any decision.

The Packers are bringing in De'Vondre Campbell today and are expecting to sign him if he passes his physical. Campbell is a former 4th round pick of the Falcons who is a 5 year starter, 4 years with the Falcons and a 16 game starter with the Cardinals last season. 

25 minutes ago, R T said:

The Packers are bringing in De'Vondre Campbell today and are expecting to sign him if he passes his physical. Campbell is a former 4th round pick of the Falcons who is a 5 year starter, 4 years with the Falcons and a 16 game starter with the Cardinals last season. 

Per Demovsky.   ( - ; #

Edited by JQ1

21 minutes ago, R T said:

That sounds like a solid addition at this point in the game.  Our ILB corps needs any help it can get.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, R T said:

Interesting. Not a home-run name like Wright or Alexander, but Campbell played some solid ball at ATL. I didn't really see him play last season in AZ.