Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Honestly, I'd love it if there was a thread where there's no discussion, just Twitter posts/actual news.  No posts like this one that I'm making now, just 100% a thread where  you can only post news or Twitter speculation type stuff from Schefter and such. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Honestly, I'd love it if there was a thread where there's no discussion, just Twitter posts/actual news.  No posts like this one that I'm making now, just 100% a thread where  you can only post news or Twitter speculation type stuff from Schefter and such. 

I have the perfect name for that thread: Delta's thread

@deltarich87

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Some data isnt worth its own thread - so grouping it in a general location makes for easier access and keeps the boards cleaner. Its a handy tool actually.

This is actually the opposite of the directive of this forum however. The leaders here (pun intended) prefer individual small threads to lunky long ones.

I get both sides, just passing it along is all.

Aaron Nagler -

"Prepare a list of potential leaders you would want to hire long before you assume a position of responsibility. It's too late in the process to wait until after you've been hired to attempt to identify the best available candidates."   Ron Wolf, in his book.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

yeah but then someone would post a tweet about us liking a WR in the 1st round and you would say no way and we would all argue