Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Why did we induct a Vikings kicker into our HOF?

Because he played the first nine years of his fifteen year career in Green Bay and was their all time leading scorer until 2015 when Mason Crosby passed him.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe said:

The Mo Wilkerson signing solidified this paper championship for us essentially...

This whole blow up about run defense is all just because I believe Clark Daniels and Martinez all ranked #1 at run d at their positions. People love that stuff though I guess

43 minutes ago, Norm said:

This whole blow up about run defense is all just because I believe Clark Daniels and Martinez all ranked #1 at run d at their positions. People love that stuff though I guess

yeah, I could see that...

“A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.”

Read more: http://www.keepinspiring.me/vince-lombardi-quotes/#ixzz5M7BFkshK

Packers RG in-the-making Justin McCray attended the OL Masterminds confab down in Dallas

They gathered together 26 NFL OL to talk shop and share techniques

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/7/23/17602464/nfl-best-offensive-linemen-get-together-ol-masterminds

Lane Johnson told me his idea behind the summit was simple: “There are two different games being played, seven-on-seven and in the trenches. We need to have more focus on our game as a group. We (OL) need to have a game plan how to attack the DL and this summit can help add tools to the arsenal.”

3 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Packers RG in-the-making Justin McCray attended the OL Masterminds confab down in Dallas

They gathered together 26 NFL OL to talk shop and share techniques

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/7/23/17602464/nfl-best-offensive-linemen-get-together-ol-masterminds

Lane Johnson told me his idea behind the summit was simple: “There are two different games being played, seven-on-seven and in the trenches. We need to have more focus on our game as a group. We (OL) need to have a game plan how to attack the DL and this summit can help add tools to the arsenal.”

Austin Davis was also there.