Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 7/25/2018 at 10:02 PM, CWood21 said:

This is disappointing because the kid has the physical talent to be very good. He's freakish as an athlete, but that doesn't matter if his heart isn't into it. We're better off if he retires rather than teases for a few years with glimpses of what he could be if he worked at it. 

I wish the kid well in the rest of his life. 

14 minutes ago, Golfman said:

This is disappointing because the kid has the physical talent to be very good. He's freakish as an athlete, but that doesn't matter if his heart isn't into it. We're better off if he retires rather than teases for a few years with glimpses of what he could be if he worked at it. 

I wish the kid well in the rest of his life. 

He's really not freakish as an athlete. He's tall. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's really not freakish as an athlete. He's tall. 

Never saw him in practice but he looked like an average athlete who is tall. Maybe he made some leaping catches in practice but in a game I saw just a guy.  

Edited by MantyWrestler

54 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Why are we spending so much time talking about Michael Clark? Unless you're a die-hard Packers fan you don't even know who this guy is....

This will have absolutely zero effect on the team. 

It is a GB Packer message board....with most of the posters being "die-hard" Packer fans so a lot of posters know who he is.  

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Why are we spending so much time talking about Michael Clark? Unless you're a die-hard Packers fan you don't even know who this guy is....

This will have absolutely zero effect on the team. 

Let's talk about Dez Bryant. I'm a die hard free agency fan.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think it odd that he'd include Hasselbeck's Twitter account in his comment if it didnt happen.

Well Matt then gave him crap back about "are you still mad we gave you the little bike?" With a photo. it's probably real but I still wonder. It was almost like they were just messing with each other

27 minutes ago, Norm said:

Well Matt then gave him crap back about "are you still mad we gave you the little bike?" With a photo. it's probably real but I still wonder. It was almost like they were just messing with each other

Dont know. Dont really care. I thought it was funny so thought to share the wealth.