Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont know. Dont really care. I thought it was funny so thought to share the wealth.

Oh no doubt. I just was wondering if they just had some back and forth over the bike and Adam was like I'll show him! Lol

15 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Talks that he might sign with Cleveland, which would be a very weird landing spot for him...sad face.

I saw that. I felt like that was odd too. I don't know if I trust that. But maybe he thinks he can blow up there on a one year and they're that desperate?

Edited by Norm

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Talks that he might sign with Cleveland, which would be a very weird landing spot for him...sad face.

Sounds like there may be a final dagger hanging over the career of Josh Gordon. He's not in camp "cause he needs some last minute bolstering against the anxiety?" Yeah - right. Might just be a bad test out there thats not been made public yet.

Hence - Dez's coveted WR1 position may be opening up.

Edited by Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Sounds like there may be a final dagger hanging over the career of Josh Gordon. He's not in camp "cause he needs some last minute bolstering against the anxiety?" Yeah - right. Might just be a bad test out there thats not been made public yet.

I can't tell where I lean on that. I could understand if he had anxiety the drugs were his crutch. Now he doesn't have that so the anxiety could flare up real bad. It could be PR spin too. But if he really has another test failed, why even cover for him anymore?

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

Come on you effing losers

This is the Packers News thread

Ya wanna talk about douchebags, kindly take it someplace else 

173px-Green_Bay_Packers_logo.svg.png

Ban for back seat modding please

Edit: you should be banned for Bob Foxing us already :)

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

"If you’re an NFL player and have a foot or ankle injury, there’s a good chance you’ll come to Green Bay.

That’s where the renowned Dr. Robert Anderson, surgeon to many star athletes, will be setting up shop. He has joined the Green Bay Packers' medical team and will partner in a new practice at the Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics that will open next month adjacent to Lambeau Field.

Anderson has a long history of working on Packers players -- most recently center Corey Linsley, who underwent ankle surgery after last season. Last year, Anderson performed ankle surgery on former Packers running back Eddie Lacy. He also repaired the ankle of Packers running back Ty Montgomery during the 2015 season."

This offseason Anderson performed ankle surgery on Randall Cobb, Nick Perry, and Lane Taylor. Not sure if he did Rollins Achilles repair, but its a fair guess