Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

What happens then? You wait to pass a physical first?

I was curious to see him next year. Hope he isn't gone

I'm not sure which is why I was asking. I too hope he isn't gone. The website still has him listed as a PS squad player. 

Just now, Joe said:

I'm not sure which is why I was asking. I too hope he isn't gone. The website still has him listed as a PS squad player. 

Haha yeah I don't have a clue either. 

He always needed a year so I want him back still

13 hours ago, CWood21 said:
15 hours ago, incognito_man said:

This is actually the opposite of the directive of this forum however. The leaders here (pun intended) prefer individual small threads to lunky long ones.

I get both sides, just passing it along is all.

We will use this thread as a "random" news thread.  If you think moves are even semi-significant, feel free to start new threads.  If I think it'll spur discussion, I can always use my split feature.

i'll allow it.

13 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Aaron Rodgers is now dating Danica Patrick.  Get ready for a career year!

I wonder.  I heard he was seen with her at a GB restaurant after Christmas.  If this were true I would have thought that word would be all over the place before now.  Isn't she a Bears fan too...?

13 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I wonder.  I heard he was seen with her at a GB restaurant after Christmas.  If this were true I would have thought that word would be all over the place before now.  Isn't she a Bears fan too...?

It seems like every year or so there is some report out there that Aaron was spotted out with so and so ... not sure how much I really buy into it.  I think these celeb athletes have PR firms and representation that wants to keep their names in the news.  These little "romances" are good for business.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

31 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I guess that leaves me out (of course I'm old enough to be his mother...).  lol

The age thing reminds me. Just heard on the radio Matt Ryan is older than the head coach he'll face this week lol. That's nuts to me.