Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Just playing the percentages

Just being ignorant you are.  You don’t have to be some know it all millennial punk to be in the know and clean of all imperfections.

Racism does indeed exist among white people, black people, yellow, brown and purple people.  

Now, guess how old I am.  I don’t own a Jersey with someone else’s name on it because they don’t make a 9x if that helps.

1 minute ago, 15412 said:

Just being ignorant you are.  You don’t have to be some know it all millennial punk to be in the know and clean of all imperfections.

Racism does indeed exist among white people, black people, yellow, brown and purple people.  

Now, guess how old I am.  I don’t own a Jersey with someone else’s name on it because they don’t make a 9x if that helps.

Who is saying that they're free of imperfections? 

Who is saying that millenials don't have a percentage of strong racists among them?

Who is saying that racism doesn't exist among people of every race? All it takes is one trip to a non-first-world country to realize that the reason we have such significant "racial issues" in our country is that our minorities actually have a voice with which to air their grievances.

Based on the fact that you used "millenial punk", "all people are racist", and accused me of being ignorant when describing something that I don't think is even all that questionable, you just won Baby Boomer Bingo!!!

• Like 3

I am a millennial myself, just not a know it all punk.  I also never said all people are racist or anything like that, but changing context or verbiage is exactly what a want to be know it all punk will do.  Thank you for proving my point.

Go Pack!

Edited by 15412

3 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Incorrect.  And your ignorance continues.

1 minute ago, 15412 said:

I am a millennial myself, just not a know it all punk.  I also never said all people are racist or anything like that, but changing context or verbiage is exactly what a want to be know it punk will do.  Thank you for proving my point.

Go Pack!

See this is just disappointing, because you have all the tools to be better and instead you choose to cosplay as something you're not.

A damaged society compared to what?   There is a damaged society to be found at every corner on this planet.  A far less “damaged society” to be found here than most anywhere.  A far less damaged society than once existed.  Worldwide.

I’m all for hugs and kisses and my kind have seen our share of abuse.  At the same time a duck is a duck, not a turtle.

Millenials is a thing ?..........(pause while i google it), hey !

Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)   (yeah, that's me)
Generation X: Born 1965-1980 (38-53 years old)
Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)
Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present (0-21 years old)

Edited by OneTwoSixFive