Leader

Random Packer News & Notes

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman:  The Packers are expected to sign free agent WR Keon Hatcher to their practice squad, per source. He spent time last season on the Packers’ practice squad before the Raiders signed him to their 53-man roster.

i assume this means they promoted someone from the practice squad in order to open up a slot in the PS, and occupy the roster spot vacated by Trevor Davis.

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

i assume this means they promoted someone from the practice squad in order to open up a slot in the PS, and occupy the roster spot vacated by Trevor Davis.

Or someone is getting the axe tomorrow when it becomes official. Could see Malik Taylor getting the boot and replaced by another WR. 

Packers roster shows 10 PS players.  But it also still shows Trevor Davis, so take that for what it is worth.

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Packers roster shows 10 PS players.  But it also still shows Trevor Davis, so take that for what it is worth.

Trevor Davis move didn't make the deadline for today's roster moves, so we'll find out all the things tomorrow I figure.

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I WOULD SAY THAT'S NOT WORTH MUCH, DAVE

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Maybe we will just cheat roster rules because we are playing the Broncos and nobody will care.

If we have 11 on the PS it'll give us a competitive advantage on Sunday.

47 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Citation needed. 

I think you quoted the citation

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Citation needed. 

Out the window as I speed away. 

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think you quoted the citation

What makes you or AG believe that Davis was a better slot or WR the Shepard? I may be wrong by nothing Davis has done has shown me more than what Shepard did in the PS this year.

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

There's your third-string running back.

More like Graham might not be a go on Sunday.

Quick question, I live in the UK and I used to love watching 5 Questions with LeRoy Butler. Trouble is because of new rulings with data protection the JSonline Packers site displays a different version for Europen users which doesn't have the show. Question is can I get access to it another way or is that show put out anywhere else? I tried using a VPN but it doesn't work so well with the site.

Just now, Brit Pack said:

Quick question, I live in the UK and I used to love watching 5 Questions with LeRoy Butler. Trouble is because of new rulings with data protection the JSonline Packers site displays a different version for Europen users which doesn't have the show. Question is can I get access to it another way or is that show put out anywhere else? I tried using a VPN but it doesn't work so well with the site.

Did you try YouTube?

19 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Did you try YouTube?

Ohh thanks I just checked again. A few weeks all they had was really old ones but it looks like now they are putting them. Thank you