@ 49ers 6-0
@ Giants 2-5
Redskins 1-6
Bears 3-3
@ Vikings 5-2
@ Lions 2-3-1

Home: 8-11 Away: 22-17-1
Total: 30-28-1

Chiefs and chargers have been decimated by injuries. Both highly winnable games now. 

Maybe the wattage was boosted in the light bulb but I'm not going to forget that Kirk Cousins' record against teams with winning records is 6-26. I think I have that updated correctly. This week's win over Detroit was vs a team with a .500 record entering the game. Cousins' most recent W vs a team with a winning record (and only in 2019), came vs Philly (3-2 coming in) and isn't looking so impressive right now.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman - Packers remaining schedule:

@ Chiefs 5-2
@ Chargers 2-5
Panthers 4-2
Bye
@ 49ers 6-0
@ Giants 2-5
Redskins 1-6
Bears 3-3
@ Vikings 5-2
@ Lions 2-3-1

nice that we get 49ers coming off a bye

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman - Packers remaining schedule:

@ Chiefs 5-2
@ Chargers 2-5
Panthers 4-2
Bye
@ 49ers 6-0
@ Giants 2-5
Redskins 1-6
Bears 3-3
@ Vikings 5-2
@ Lions 2-3-1

win 2/3 before the bye.

split 49ers/vikings

win 3/4 of giants/redskins/bears/lions

12-4

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

win 2/3 before the bye.

split 49ers/vikings

12-4

I think we can win all three before the bye. The 49ers and Vikings game are the only ones that are concerning IMO. Both on the road which makes it more difficult. Still not sold on the 49ers thought. Not sure their QB is for real. 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I think we can win all three before the bye. The 49ers and Vikings game are the only ones that are concerning IMO. Both on the road which makes it more difficult. Still not sold on the 49ers thought. Not sure their QB is for real. 

i agree that we could, but usually teams drop games that they should win.

of the three, i would say LAC has the best chance of beating us, even though they are 2-5. They can beat any team and lose to any team.

I agree that vikings/49ers are the toughest matchups. we need to split at least for the divison/bye imo

2 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Maybe the wattage was boosted in the light bulb but I'm not going to forget that Kirk Cousins' record against teams with winning records is 6-26. I think I have that updated correctly. This week's win over Detroit was vs a team with a .500 record entering the game. Cousins' most recent W vs a team with a winning record (and only in 2019), came vs Philly (3-2 coming in) and isn't looking so impressive right now.

In a sense, I think we need to discount the past. The reason: Dalvin Cook.

All the talk is about Cousins and the WRs - and the WRs are good - but I think Cook's actually the key to that offense and he's been injured more than not (played in total 15 games 2017-2018). He stays healthy in 2019 (he's played in all 7 games) - that offense will perform better. He gets injured again - Cousins warts will resurface.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

win 2/3 before the bye.

split 49ers/vikings

12-4

Win 3/3 before the bye.

split 49ers/vikings

win 4/4 to end

14-2

Saints opponents: ARZ, ATL, TB, CAR, ATL, 49ers, IND, TEN, CAR

49ers opponents: CAR, ARZ, SEA, ARZ, GB, BLT, NO, ATL, LAR, SEA

14-2 might not even be good enough for #1 seed...need NO to drop a couple to 9ers, IND, CAR. SF has a tough schedule. Really wish NO had already dropped one or two more with Brees out...

Many people think that superheroes wear armor and capes.

When in fact, heroes are all around us and have fought so that we can have the freedoms that we enjoy.

I say this because this Saturday night I was at Austin Straubel airport when the Green Bay Packers Honor Flight came home from a trip out to D.C.

Onboard were 80 true heroes.  One of which was my uncle who served in Vietnam.  He finally got to come home to the welcome that he deserved.  There were hundreds and maybe even a thousand people at Austin Straubel who greeted these fine individuals as they got home.  A real heroes welcome.

If you ever get a chance to attend one of these things, please do so.  It puts a lot of things into perspective.

Here is the link to nominate someone for an Honor Flight.  I can't recommend it enough.

https://honor-flight-application.pdffiller.com/?msclkid=6d945eb2b5bf1bbcd56e031f57bb339a&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_Miscellaneous Forms&utm_term=honor flight&utm_content=*Freedom Honor Flight Veteran Application

Side note....this was a Packer Honor Flight.  Former Packers who attended with vets included Billy Schroder, Jared Abbrederis, Jarret Bush, Johnnie Gray and LeRoy Butler.  My uncle received three autographs from the guys, including a signed football card from LeRoy.  He made him sign it with a HOF designation.  :)

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Think Rodgers proved we don’t need to make a move for a WR this season.  2020 you look at that, but right now what we need for a playoff run is another IDL.  

Agreed. We could probably trade a 6th to Miami for Davin Godchaux right now and significantly help the running game. Miami could take the hit given that they have 3 DT's on the PS that could probably step up and play behind the other two DT and Robert Nkemdiche who should be coming off PUP any day now.

I actually think we could win out given the Mahomes injury. Unless we blow it at Minny and/or Detroit, there isn't a single other game we should lose barring injury; especially given how terrible Chicago has played.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I actually think we could win out given the Mahomes injury. Unless we blow it at Minny and/or Detroit, there isn't a single other game we should lose barring injury; especially given how terrible Chicago has played.

I dig the optimism, I really do.

But let's pump the brakes and take 'em one game at a time.

There's plenty of film out there now concerning MLF and the offense he wants to run here.  And teams are already adapting to the Pettine defense.

Sooner or later teams will realize the power of the Kumerow.