Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I dig the optimism, I really do.

But let's pump the brakes and take 'em one game at a time.

There's plenty of film out there now concerning MLF and the offense he wants to run here.  And teams are already adapting to the Pettine defense.

Sooner or later teams will realize the power of the Kumerow Lazard.

fixed.

Yeah, I think the defense is what gets us over the hump, but our secondary really needs to step up and a healthy Savage helps.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I dig the optimism, I really do.

But let's pump the brakes and take 'em one game at a time.

There's plenty of film out there now concerning MLF and the offense he wants to run here.  And teams are already adapting to the Pettine defense.

Sooner or later teams will realize the power of the Kumerow.

But now that he's scored in the regular season, perhaps Kumerow is only now recognizing the power of Kumerow? He clearly has the best balance in the league.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

How dare you, sir!

The offense has taken off since Kumerow entered the lineup!!!!  :)

I made the BOLD prediction in the preseason that Kumerow would finish 2nd behind Adams in TDs for WRs. He's got 1 and currently T-3 behind MVS and Allison with 2.

It's happening.

44 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I made the BOLD prediction in the preseason that Kumerow would finish 2nd behind Adams in TDs for WRs. He's got 1 and currently T-3 behind MVS and Allison with 2.

It's happening.

EDIT: Can't read

Still hate it.

Edited by Norm

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't know about the forum, but I've been down on Kumerow since people started acting like he was anything other than training camp fodder.

Okay.  Didn't know if you were one of the ones who were lukewarm on Kumerow or all of a sudden it seemed that since Kumerow really hasn't produced like some seemed he was capable of.

Andy Herman:  Pretty amazing event tonight, David Bakhtiari will be at the NEW Community Shelter from 5:00pm-7:00pm, helping donate 10,000 bowls of Campbells Chunky Soup. This is part of Campbell's Champions of Chunky campaign and David & his mom will be serving hot soup to those in need!