Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Figured we'd be flexed. Not ideal when you're going East coast the next week.

Damn. They did it!  Not too worried about the travel. The Packers are well situated in the middle of the country - so the travels not as harsh on them. They'll have one less practice day before heading off to play the Giants.

PFF:  It will be Green Bay’s first California game since a sluggish loss to the Chargers, one that caused quarterback Aaron Rodgers to publicly complain about the things done by players in the 48 hours prior to the game. This time around, the Packers likely will be more dialed in, given the postseason implications of what could be one of the best games of the year.

////////////////////

I suspect the team wont have forgotten the egg they laid and they'll be laser focused.

JFC I hate prime-time games.  Mostly because I hate the TV personalities, and the seemingly unison bias against the Packers.  That said, who do you think likes the national spotlight and pressure more - Rodgers or Garrapolo?  That matters more to me than my own opinion of prime time.

From The Shanedorf

When the Packers get to SF on November 24th, they might be playing for the number 1 seed in the NFC
If the Packers win, they'd have tiebreakers over SF and NO.  Seattle, as always... is the fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench
Seattle is at Philly earlier in the day, if they lose, its clear sailing to number 1 seed. If Seattle wins and GB wins, they'll both be 9-2 and we get deep into tiebreakers 4-6 to sort that out ( strength of schedule, strength of wins)

Either way, its a HUGE effing game with a lot on the line.

Packers vs 9ers have a lot of epic history....

Edited by Shanedorf