Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

i feel for Greg. I get the feeling he feels like he lost his best friend or one of them. It seems like he wanted to be what Randall is to Aaron but never got to that level.

And now being in the media and needing to tell “stories” didn’t do him any favors in Aaron’s eyes. 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:04 PM, Green19 said:

i feel for Greg. I get the feeling he feels like he lost his best friend or one of them. It seems like he wanted to be what Randall is to Aaron but never got to that level.

And now being in the media and needing to tell “stories” didn’t do him any favors in Aaron’s eyes. 

Jennings went diva.  Got a big head.  The Packers offered him a massive contract and he turned us down.  Got no takers and ended up signing for less with Minny.  Didn't really do a lot there.  Went on to bash Rodgers and question his leadership.  I don't think he cares about Aaron one way or the other just trying to stay relevant.  If I were Aaron wouldn't have much use for him either.

Edited by Scoremore

21 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Jennings catches a lot of heat these days, but he was one hell of a receiver in his day.  So tough .. Would go to areas he knew he would take a big hit.  As a player I don't have anything bad to say about him .. He was a gamer and a great player in GB.  

He was a great GBP,  but damn that was hard to watch that video and take everything he had to say seriously.

12 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Jennings catches a lot of heat these days, but he was one hell of a receiver in his day.  So tough .. Would go to areas he knew he would take a big hit.  As a player I don't have anything bad to say about him .. He was a gamer and a great player in GB.  

You can be a hell of a football player and still be a D bag.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2