@ Lions 2-3-1

Home: 8-11 Away: 22-17-1
Total: 30-28-1

win 2/3 before the bye.

split 49ers/vikings

win 3/4 of giants/redskins/bears/lions

12-4

See we are on pace with what I figured on 10/21

Tom Silverstein -  The Packers are signing 6-7, 314-pound practice squad OT Yosh Nijman to the 53-man roster in light of Bryan Bulaga's injury, a source said. Coach Matt LaFleur said Monday he was contemplating his options at RT and the undrafted Nijman should get reps there this week in practice.

30 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -  The Packers are signing 6-7, 314-pound practice squad OT Yosh Nijman to the 53-man roster in light of Bryan Bulaga's injury, a source said. Coach Matt LaFleur said Monday he was contemplating his options at RT and the undrafted Nijman should get reps there this week in practice.

That's Mason's roster spot

9 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

man that signing has REALLY went up in flames. what a waste of money. 

Yeah....its not gone as hoped. Thats for sure.
That said - NOTHING - went as hoped last year - for a number of reasons.

But I'll tell ya true.......
I see teams like BALT and like PHILLY....implementing tall, young and relatively fast TEs into their offenses.....

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah....its not gone as hoped. Thats for sure.
That said - NOTHING - went as hoped last year - for a number of reasons.

But I'll tell ya true.......
I see teams like BALT and like PHILLY....implementing tall, young and relatively fast TEs into their offenses.....

if im not mistaken MLF's offense relies heavily on TE play. which has been non existent up until this point. i wont advocate spending another day 2 pick on one but i needs to be addressed. 

7 hours ago, Leader said:

I'm glad LaFleur isn't just handing the job to Light! He wasn't very good Sunday night and we have to be better at that spot. I like how Shanahan benched is LT after he got abused for a quarter or so. He went straight for the 3rd stringer without hesitation. Pretty much sets a tone and expectations. 

Don't know what LaFleur will do but glad he's at least talking about keeping an open mind. 

The GBPs having to go on the road for 3 of the next 5 games could be considered a bad thing - but - there's a quality to the destinations that mitigates the travel:

- destinations are all relatively short distances - 1-2hour flights: MN ; DET /// 3-4hour flight NJ.
- all are located in the northern US (no trips to Miami or Los Angeles or Dallas).
- time (if not the same: MN) is an hour ahead (as opposed to hours behind aka San Francisco). 

If somebody actually planned it this way....they might have actually done a good job :)