Jump to content
Leader

Random Packer News & Notes

Recommended Posts

Rob Demovsky -  Lots of questions the last few weeks about what's happened to Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who's caught just 2 passes for 11 yards the last five games despite getting healthier. "We've moved Davante (Adams) to the X position," coach Matt LaFleur said. "But his urgency and practice level have definitely picked up."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James Looney, a former sixth-round pick now on Packers practice squad, has changed positions from DL to TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leader said:

James Looney, a former sixth-round pick now on Packers practice squad, has changed positions from DL to TE.

Whuuuuuuut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Whuuuuuuut. 

Thats what I thought. Supposedly the change is reflected in the roster (which I've been unable to confirm) - so it might be true or the roster might be wrong and will be ammended. Not a big deal in either case for this year anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Thats what I thought. Supposedly the change is reflected in the roster (which I've been unable to confirm) - so it might be true or the roster might be wrong and will be ammended. Not a big deal in either case for this year anyway.

It is changed on there along with a number change. 

Edited by Norm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Rodgers said he can see the 18th hole. 

He needs to focus on just making the easy putt for par on the 13th....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

No reason to draft a TE this year anymore!

must be a blocking TE right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

He needs to focus on just making the easy putt for par on the 13th....

rimshot GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob Demovsky -  LaFleur said Looney did such a good job at TE on the scout team and they “wanted to give him the rest of the season to give him a foundation heading into the offseason.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky -  LaFleur said Looney did such a good job at TE on the scout team and they “wanted to give him the rest of the season to give him a foundation heading into the offseason.”

This is Loonacy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×