Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

40 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He had some good tape. Manger scene, water into wine, that whole fishing thing. 

Did he ever turn into a player?

The manger scene was way over rated. Overshadowed by supporting players, lazy and inactive, only worried about his crib, and cried way too much. Had a lot of growing up to do. Jury is still out

Why does everyone forget about the temple freakout? Kid goes into a place of business and starts screaming about his father and destroying property and we're supposed to chalk it up to a youthful mistake at his age? I mean I get he's got that bloodline going for him and he was literally transcendent in the Passion Bowl, but he disappeared after that and who knows if he'll show up when we really need him?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Acrid Josher said:

Why does everyone forget about the temple freakout? Kid goes into a place of business and starts screaming about his father and destroying property and we're supposed to chalk it up to a youthful mistake at his age? I mean I get he's got that bloodline going for him and he was literally transcendent in the Passion Bowl, but he disappeared after that and who knows if he'll show up when we really need him?

What happened?

Andy Herman -

Quietly Trevor Davis had a pretty nice day on Sunday. His speed is exactly what Green Bay needs on the perimeter, he just needs to put it all together.

I agree and hope he continues to develop. Although I cant say what he'll become as a WR cause he's not hit stride yet - or perhaps we've seen the best he's got - dont know - but, I think his ST play has been beneficial.