Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

What’s he doing in Mil-E-Wauk-A - he should be in his GB apartment praying a novena to Reggie’s ghost for his spirit to re-awaken in San Fran!

Joking aside - he seems to really love Wisconsin - and Wisconsin seems to love him back.  

I think Z played aau basketball with Bledsoe.

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

Wes Hodkiewicz -  Former Packers safety Bobby Dillon, who passed away in August, has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He had 52 interceptions in eight seasons with Green Bay.

I admit chasing girls in the 70's rather than Packer games/news, but please tell me that Bobby Dillon played in the 40's or 50's or I would have known him.

23 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I admit chasing girls in the 70's rather than Packer games/news, but please tell me that Bobby Dillon played in the 40's or 50's or I would have known him.

Bobby Dan Dillon was an American football defensive back for the Green Bay Packers. Despite only having one working eye, Bobby Dillon is the all-time Green Bay Packer's career interceptions leader with 52.

Born: February 23, 1930, Temple, TX - Died: August 22, 2019, Temple, TX

NFL draft: 1952 / Round: 3 / Pick 28

Preston Smith -   Wasn’t the outcome we wanted but we will be back again stronger and better than ever 

Jamaal Williams -  Just want to say thank you to all who of Packer Nation!!! Gave my heart, soul and body for this team and I know this ain’t how we wanted to end it but it’s just part of life to show me tht I still have more I can accomplish.

Tom Silverstein -  Clark also said that he's pretty confident the #Packers will do a deal with him. "I think they’re going to want me here for a long time," he said "I think I’m a core player here. I think they want me to be here and they’re going to try to do everything they can to keep me here."

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -  Clark also said that he's pretty confident the #Packers will do a deal with him. "I think they’re going to want me here for a long time," he said "I think I’m a core player here. I think they want me to be here and they’re going to try to do everything they can to keep me here."

A very diplomatic way of saying "they're going to pay me what I want or I'm leaving." Clark won't be giving any hometown discount, nor should he.