Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and lets comment on the game as if its happening in the Mandela universe complete with Leaders play updates

LOL. They're actually not game updates. They're chronicalling whats occured in the game. 

Yes, yes I know - "But we're all watching the game!

Well then there's no need for these brilliant observations which are unattached to *any* actual game action is there? 

Gee, that sucks!
WOW - look at that!
Damn. We stink.
Bad tackle.
Look at that lousy pass coverage!

We all saw it didnt we? No need to comment on it eh?  Ha!  Too funny.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL. They're actually not game updates. They're chronicalling whats occured in the game. 

Well then there's no need for these brilliant observations which are unattached to *any* actual game action is there? 

Gee, that sucks!
WOW - look at that!
Damn. We stink.
Bad tackle.

I was saying it fondly

i think you misinterpretted the intent of my post

i think it would be funny if we all posted as if the packers were playing the chiefs.

and you could post the play updates and fake twitter stuff.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I was saying it fondly. i think you misinterpretted the intent of my post

Perhaps so.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and you could post the play updates and fake twitter stuff.

I dont post fake twitter stuff. I post comments attributed to named sources about the game...yes, that we're all watching. Find it interesting...or dont. Not a concern of mine. It's just another take on the game action....which is what a GDT is all about.  

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Perhaps so.

I dont post fake twitter stuff. I post comments attributed to named sources about the game...yes, that we're all watching. Find it interesting...or dont. Not a concern of mine. It's just another take on the game action....which is what a GDT is all about.  

well obviously you would have to make up the twitter posts for the packers in the super bowl...never mind lol

On 1/26/2020 at 12:28 PM, Leader said:

Gee, that sucks!
WOW - look at that!
Damn. We stink.
Bad tackle.

HUGE difference:  If you're sitting with others in front of a TV watching a game, you might say "wow what a catch!", but you won't say "5:43 27 yard TD pass from Rodgers to Adams".  Well, maybe YOU would, but I doubt anyone else on the planet would.

Edited by MaximusGluteus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

HUGE difference:  If you're sitting with others in front of a TV watching a game, you might say "wow what a catch!", but you won't say "5:43 27 yard TD pass from Rodgers to Adams".  Well, maybe YOU would, but I doubt anyone else on the planet would.

Yeah I was going to say this and let it go, some people use this as a place to chat like we're together. Or to vent like they might yell at the TV, is it pointless? Well sure. But so is it when you say it out loud to friends. And yeah nobody ever just repeats exactly what happens. Doesn't bother me though because I miss **** all the time going to smoke or whatever but I get why it seems odd. I've never seen it anywhere else that I remember. But I've seen tons of people do score and stats updates like they're getting paid to do it over the years

• Like 1

I honestly don’t mind Leader’s weird update things when it’s good news.  I just hate watching us **** ourselves and then have to read about it after I watched us **** ourselves.  

He might as well say, “5:47 left in the third quarter, 17 Sundays of hopes and dreams just got ****ing obliterated here’s a reminder of what happened.”