Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Zach Kruse - Josh Jackson looks like he's stuck in no man's land. Oren Burks has looked like a player with too many tabs open in his mental browser. Two high picks with very uncertain futures.

• Peter Bukowski -  I'm so confused what's going on with Burks because two years in a row, they look like they're ready to count on him. He gets hurt. And then he loses his spot to journeyman thumpers despite how important coverage ability is to your DC. I don't get it.

Zach Kruse -  It's frustrating because he should have all the attributes – range, covering ability, pure speed – they desperately need at ILB. He's exactly the kind of ILB we want them to find in the draft

• Peter Bukowski -  We've seen the flashes too. He was excellent in coverage in the preseason as a rookie. But then again, so was Josh Jackson.

42 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I’m gonna cattle-brand a teen with the big G and see if that lands me a spot next year. 

If you can reliably hit the G - spot, you're a guaranteed winner every time

This was the huge sign we made out of a sheet when the Packers were on MNF years ago:

" ESPN hits the  100px-Green_Bay_Packers_logo.svg.pngSpot "

• Like 2

On 2/18/2020 at 9:33 AM, Leader said:

Zach Kruse - Josh Jackson looks like he's stuck in no man's land. Oren Burks has looked like a player with too many tabs open in his mental browser. Two high picks with very uncertain futures.

• Peter Bukowski -  I'm so confused what's going on with Burks because two years in a row, they look like they're ready to count on him. He gets hurt. And then he loses his spot to journeyman thumpers despite how important coverage ability is to your DC. I don't get it.

Zach Kruse -  It's frustrating because he should have all the attributes – range, covering ability, pure speed – they desperately need at ILB. He's exactly the kind of ILB we want them to find in the draft

• Peter Bukowski -  We've seen the flashes too. He was excellent in coverage in the preseason as a rookie. But then again, so was Josh Jackson.

Jackson seems like the perfect candidate to get cut or traded for a 6th this year and go on to 90 rated PFF season with 6 INTs for a team who understands how to play a DB that doesn't have elite man skills.

• Like 4

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Jackson seems like the perfect candidate to get cut or traded for a 6th this year and go on to 90 rated PFF season with 6 INTs for a team who understands how to play a DB that doesn't have elite man skills.

mIkel pETtin needz wepens. 

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

San Fran should go after him. Get him to work with Sherman for a year, but I would hope we don't trade him there. 

Historical weather for the end of April has been about mid 50s. 

If you wanted to give Green Bay SOMETHING, this makes the most sense. Lord knows it can't be a Pro Bowl or a Superbowl. 

I also think this is the perfect event for domestic-foreigners who want to go to Lambeau. You could make a real fun weekend out of Draft, Lambeau Tour, Packer HOF, Bar hopping.