Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He was looking for gate 17 even though there was no line at gate 83 and that was where his plane was.

But the plane at gate 83, Rodge would have to fly coach, while the plane at gate 17 is a luxury personal jet, and we all know Aaron don't fly coach. 

12 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He was looking for gate 17 even though there was no line at gate 83 and that was where his plane was.

Even if he was looking for gate 83 the whole time he probably would have just ended up driving two miles past the airport and missed the flight anyways. 

Peter Bukowski -   Players I see a lot of Packers fans like and putting in mocks but I don't think will interest GB because of specific physical limitations:

Tee Higgins
K.J. Hamler
Isaiah Wilson
Austin Jackson
Neville Gallimore
Leki Fotu
Geno Stone

5 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Not sure if this is the proper place, but I started a new job to day and was talking to a grumpy old guy named Chester, who was going on about his history in the field.

"Oh, what did you do before this?" 

"I played in the NFL." 

I am the new guy at Chester Marcol's place of employment. 

"No you didn't. You were a kicker."

Ryan Wood -   Packers and Bucks are donating $37,500 to hunger relief efforts, raised by t-shirt sales during both teams' playoff runs. Half of the funds will go to Paul’s Pantry in Green Bay, and half will go to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin in Milwaukee.

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Not sure if this is the proper place, but I started a new job to day and was talking to a grumpy old guy named Chester, who was going on about his history in the field.

"Oh, what did you do before this?" 

"I played in the NFL." 

I am the new guy at Chester Marcol's place of employment. 

Awesome, thank you for sharing. Peep my avatar picture!

• Like 1