Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Rob Demovsk jokes with Rodgers he can’t wait to see what Bronson Kaufusi does in Buffalo next year. It takes Rodgers a second, he laughs mid-sip of water and says “Jesus, Bob.”

Someone needs to explain this to me

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Someone needs to explain this to me

Gopack just did. AR had made some positive comment about a low level OLineman.....and Demovsk was kidding him that it would end up like the Jake situation: He'd get cut and wind up on  BUF.

1 hour ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Like how Kumerow went to Buffalo. And now Rodgers likes Kaufusi and they're joking how they won't keep him 

Yeah I figured it out after I walked away I'm like oh he said something nice about Kaufusi before that I bet. But without context I was like huh did he get cut or something

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Gopack just did. AR had made some positive comment about a low level OLineman.....and Demovsk was kidding him that it would end up like the Jake situation: He'd get cut and wind up on  BUF.

Doesn't really matter but the guy he's talking about is a TE that's converting from DL. Kinda hope he makes the PS just because of the curiosity of all that

• Like 1

NY Post -  If not for meditating, Aaron Rodgers may be retired.

The future Hall of Famer said he “spent a couple days in silence and meditation” before deciding to attend training camp with the Packers and continue his career with the only franchise he’s ever known.

"I mean, I felt going into the weekend before camp that I was 50/50" Rodgers said on Wednesday’s episode of the “Dan Le Batard & Friends” podcast. “I don’t care if people don’t believe that. That’s true. There were some things that got me to 50/50 for sure, and you know I spent a couple of days in silence and meditation and contemplation and really felt like that I should come back. There’s a lot of opportunities for growth and exciting things in Green Bay and that felt like the right thing to do.”

1 hour ago, Leader said:

NY Post -  If not for meditating, Aaron Rodgers may be retired.

The future Hall of Famer said he “spent a couple days in silence and meditation” before deciding to attend training camp with the Packers and continue his career with the only franchise he’s ever known.

"I mean, I felt going into the weekend before camp that I was 50/50" Rodgers said on Wednesday’s episode of the “Dan Le Batard & Friends” podcast. “I don’t care if people don’t believe that. That’s true. There were some things that got me to 50/50 for sure, and you know I spent a couple of days in silence and meditation and contemplation and really felt like that I should come back. There’s a lot of opportunities for growth and exciting things in Green Bay and that felt like the right thing to do.”

All he had to do was deconstruct his blinding ego for a few days and it was obvious. 

Edited by HokieHigh
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -   Set your alarms. The Packers are unveiling their new third uniform for this season at 8 a.m. tomorrow.

White pants, white jersey. Green and gold strip on pants and green letters/numbers. 

I have inside information.