Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -  It blows my mind that the Packers could make the simple request of not being loud when the team is on offense, a request they shouldn’t need to make, & some people are like, nah I’ll make noise when I want. We’re caught between the “sit down always” crowd & “always make noise”

• Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -   Do I think it serves the best interests of the Packers offense to be quiet on offense? Yes. Do I think most fans in the stands care to modify their behavior so the offensive line can have an easier time while they pay north of $1,000 for a family of 4 game-day experience? No.
  • I’m not the guy doing the wave on offense or screaming as the team approaches the line of scrimmage. But for every one of me how many simply do not give a ****? Converting them? You have better chances of the Packers trading for OBJ!

This has turned into the dumbest conversation after a simple request by MLF for fans to stfu when we're on offense. It's mind-boggling that people can't grasp this basic concept.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This has turned into the dumbest conversation after a simple request by MLF for fans to stfu when we're on offense. It's mind-boggling that people can't grasp this basic concept.

I've not been tuned in to "the conversation" but what people you referring to....the fans?

26 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -  It blows my mind that the Packers could make the simple request of not being loud when the team is on offense, a request they shouldn’t need to make, & some people are like, nah I’ll make noise when I want. We’re caught between the “sit down always” crowd & “always make noise”

• Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -   Do I think it serves the best interests of the Packers offense to be quiet on offense? Yes. Do I think most fans in the stands care to modify their behavior so the offensive line can have an easier time while they pay north of $1,000 for a family of 4 game-day experience? No.
  • I’m not the guy doing the wave on offense or screaming as the team approaches the line of scrimmage. But for every one of me how many simply do not give a ****? Converting them? You have better chances of the Packers trading for OBJ!

Must be the Milwaukee crowd. It's been years since I heard the crowd cheer like that on offense.

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Must be the Milwaukee crowd. It's been years since I heard the crowd cheer like that on offense.

Honestly I think it's more of a preseason problem, which fine, no one really cares about that, but it's just funny that MLF brought it up and some people seem upset about what he said...

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Honestly I think it's more of a preseason problem, which fine, no one really cares about that, but it's just funny that MLF brought it up and some people seem upset about what he said...

Some people simply hate anyone else telling them what they should do. Thankfully this doesn’t have consequences outside of silly stuff like football games

• Like 5

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

No doubt .. it's damn common sense for football fans to make noise when your team is on defense and be quiet when your teams QB is barking out signals.  I always thought the Packers had knowledgeable fans, but if this has become a problem I guess I question that notion. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

3 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No doubt .. it's damn common sense for football fans to make noise when your team is on defense and be quiet when your teams QB is barking out signals.  I always thought the Packers had knowledgeable fans, but if this has become a problem I guess I question that notion. 

You thought this fanbase has knowledgeable fans? Why???

• Like 4

8 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think people are missing the motivation of the packers fan base which is top notch. I think the fan base has been loud when our offense has the ball in order to help season Meyers & Newman for week 1. Just pure genius.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I think people are missing the motivation of the packers fan base which is top notch. I think the fan base has been loud when our offense has the ball in order to help season Meyers & Newman for week 1. Just pure genius.

Everyone else playing checkers..Packers fans playing chess. I like it.