Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

I'll take the guy I can find at the Home Depot over they guy I'll probably find on the injury report. 

Went to Home Depot over lunch.  Got 3 spray bottles of Lawn bug killer stuff.

I looked around for Malik Taylor.  He wasn't there.   I asked the service helper at the self checkout if she knew where I could find Malik Taylor.  No joke she asked, "Is that a screwdriver?"

So there yah have it.  Malik Taylor's nickname is now, the Screwdriver.

Edited by vegas492

14 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Went to Home Depot over lunch.  Got 3 spray bottles of Lawn bug killer stuff.

I looked around for Malik Taylor.  He wasn't there.   I asked the service helper at the self checkout if she knew where I could find Malik Taylor.  No joke she asked, "Is that a screwdriver?"

So there yah have it.  Malik Taylor's nickname is now, the Screwdriver.

I'll be honest I've heard worse nicknames.  If I'm Malik Taylor I'm trying to make that one stick now, try to snag a Simply Orange or Grey Goose sponsorship.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not the right choice, but I would need a stuff drink before I cut an EQ for a Malik Taylor. You can get Malik Taylor's at Home Depot. 

I'd feel differently if Taylor could return kicks, or at least had the makings of a ST ace, but he's just sorta there no matter where they put him.  I mean at least he's healthy and can play every week, but for a guy who athletically has a damn strong profile you don't really see it on the field.  On the other hand, he played at Ferris St and has bounced around a lot; maybe a few years of consistent work in a good room helps him find another gear, start to find ways to use that athletic ability.  He's showing out some this camp at least, which is all you can ask for from a guy that far down the depth chart.  

• Like 1

Went to Home Depot on Monday.  Some guy tried to walk out with a loaded cart of power saws, drills, and a generator.  A HD worker saw him, told him to stop, he ditched the cart and ran out the door.  

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Went to Home Depot on Monday.  Some guy tried to walk out with a loaded cart of power saws, drills, and a generator.  A HD worker saw him, told him to stop, he ditched the cart and ran out the door.  

A million years ago I watched a guy roll a cart full of subwoofers and **** right by the check outs at Walmart and out the door and the alarms are going off and **** and nobody did anything. It was ******* hilarious to me.

I did see a dude get the smack laid down on him at a shoe store once trying to walk out with the ones he was trying on and some security guy tackled him which was also hilarious