Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

15 hours ago, R T said:

MLF isn't telling AR anything. When he speaks to AR it is only ask how he can kiss his *** that day. The inmates currently run that asylum. 

Amazes me that people will say things like this as if they're fact and everyone else here isn't fully aware that you know as much about what goes on between the two of them as the rest of us which is zero. We get it you hate the guy on a personal level but this type of conjecture isn't based in any demonstrable reality.

38 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Amazes me that people will say things like this as if they're fact and everyone else here isn't fully aware that you know as much about what goes on between the two of them as the rest of us which is zero. We get it you hate the guy on a personal level but this type of conjecture isn't based in any demonstrable reality.

Always good to see you take some time away the shrine you build to worship your hero and make some post here. Good for you. 

24 minutes ago, R T said:

Always good to see you take some time away the shrine you build to worship your hero and make some post here. Good for you. 

Sorry to rain on your daily mental derangement caused by a man you never met but I just figured you should understand how illogical it sounds. 

41 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Sorry to rain on your daily mental derangement caused by a man you never met but I just figured you should understand how illogical it sounds. 

Never try to convince someone of the illogic of their argument, because the illogical just dig in harder. He'll probably tell you to "follow the money" next. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 15412 said:

That would be tough to do, but I wouldn't rule it out.  I think it would be better served and more important for Frenchy to take control of this team.  No more Mr. Nice Guy with Rodgers, he's just another football player.  Your job Frenchy is not only to coach him but to lead him and the rest of the team.  Starting the season off by saying (to paraphrase) that "this will be a player locker room led team" was a walk down the wrong alley. The coach needs to lead the team and sometimes you have to use tough real world tactics.  Rodg needs to be told to get in line, quit whining about your situation and wondering about this mystical world and get focused on the thing he is paid gobs of money to focus on.  Football an winning football games.  Frenchy needs to be straight forward, stern, and professional even though Ol Rodg hasn't been.  Ol Rodg has a ton of things to prove on the field yet, and he needs to become a student again.

If it doesn't work in private then make it public.

AR is subordinate in job title only....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Think he's milking it, or do you think the injury is more serious than we would like?

It's a back.  Backs are always serious.  When I heard this early on knew it was going to be trouble.  Hopefully just a budging disk but if requires surgery he's done.  Physical therapy can sometimes work if it's not too bad.  Z really needs some time to get that thing right.  3 weeks is optimistic.  Really 6-8 weeks without contact is probably more realistic.  Even then have my doubts whether he'll hold up.  

As far as resigning him that would be a mistake.  At least not now.  Have to monitor how he progresses.  If he can get it healed and play without relapse then maybe.  Even then I'd have my reservations.  Just cringe when a player as a "back injury".

To answer your question no he's not milking it. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

It's a back.  Backs are always serious.  When I heard this early on knew it was going to be trouble.  Hopefully just a budging disk but if requires surgery he's done.  Physical therapy can sometimes work if it's not too bad.  Z really needs some time to get that thing right.  3 weeks is optimistic.  Really 6-8 weeks without contact is probably more realistic.  Even then have my doubts whether he'll hold up.  

As far as resigning him that would be a mistake.  At least not now.  Have to monitor how he progresses.  If he can get it healed and play without relapse then maybe.  Even then I'd have my reservations.  Just cringe when a player as a "back injury".

To answer your question no he's not milking it. 

My life experience absolutely confirms what Scoremore is saying. A back injury from football has plagued me ever since. Finally, this summer my right leg went numb. Micro surgery failed. Had to do the full fusion--titanium rods and screws deal. I too have a real bad feel about this for Z. Even a bulging disk can have a really negative impact on a player. Until you have back problem, it's very hard to appreciate how miserable it can be.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Think he's milking it, or do you think the injury is more serious than we would like?

There’s some buzz that he’s been unhappy with contract etc. and is milking it. I would hope not since his team, our team, needs him to get this done. It does seem more serious than they were letting on, but if he’s looking for an extension a serious back injury is not one you want to fake if you’re trying to strengthen  your market. Get better soon, Z. This season will be a battle even with a healthy roster. 

• Like 1