Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

10 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

I'm not even from the USA so I guess I can't root for any team. Oh well it was fun, cya around guys

I’m from a state without a professional team so it looks like I’m not even American?

9 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Packers, Badgers, Brewers, and Bucks only way to roll.  

I like all those teams but am not from WI.  Packers are king though, don’t really care about much else very seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Basically he said he doesn't care about players PFF grades or put any value into it because PFF doesn't know exactly what they're asking the players to do on those plays.

Which still somehow triggers and fans out there

LaFleur wouldn't rule out Jaire being done for the season today.  Said they would no more on Wednesday.  Sounds like they are taking a look at everything in regards to that shoulder.  Hopefully it's just all precaution and he's got a simple AC joint thing as earlier reported by people in the media.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Basically he said he doesn't care about players PFF grades or put any value into it because PFF doesn't know exactly what they're asking the players to do on those plays.

Why don't they just ask us or this forum.  We all know exactly what everyone is supposed to do on every play.

• Like 2

from Bill Huber on Jaire's AC Joint

According to a study, most AC joint injuries are sustained by receivers and defensive backs. Only 1.7 percent of injuries required surgery and the mean time missed due to the injury was 9.7 days.

In 2019, Steelers cornerback Joe Haden suffered an AC joint injury in the opener but wound up starting all 16 games. In 2015, Packers receiver Randall Cobb suffered an AC joint injury in the preseason finale but played in all 16 regular-season games.

• Like 1