Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, Green19 said:

Man he has only thrown 4 TDs to a first rounder... he needs more/better weapons.

Imagine how great Aaron would be with first round weapons like Stefon Diggs, Tyreek Hill, or DK Metcalf! 

....oh, none of them were drafted in the first round? Why, that almost makes it seem like draft position may not really matter! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Green19 said:

Man he has only thrown 4 TDs to a first rounder... he needs more/better weapons.

Meaningless.  Ol Rodg has always been surrounded by plenty of weapons.  Skilled players at the skill positions has never been a problem.  He's had other problems, especially in the post season.th?id=OIP.mRtuYOHB0yBOfbinTbLeZgHaFP%26p

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -  Let's say it comes down to extending either Davante Adams or Elgton Jenkins after this season - Who do you choose? Me - I'm choosing Jenkins 11/10 times.

• SportsJunkie920 -  Hate to say this but Jenkins if going to be hard to keep. He’s going to want LT $ and I don’t blame him.

58 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -  Let's say it comes down to extending either Davante Adams or Elgton Jenkins after this season - Who do you choose? Me - I'm choosing Jenkins 11/10 times.

• SportsJunkie920 -  Hate to say this but Jenkins if going to be hard to keep. He’s going to want LT $ and I don’t blame him.

Jenkins has one more year on his rookie deal as an FYI. Love Jenkins, want to keep him, but you don't pay two people LT money. That is bad business.