Jump to content

Random Packer News & Notes


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Didn’t MLF say he was doing well like yesterday? I know it’s king and injuries but that would be odd after MLFs combine.

MLF can't really say that his shoulder is toast and he's out can he?  He would be letting the NFL know they are out another defensive starter for an extended period of time.  Secondary is getting pretty thin.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Bretl -   The Packers are 4-1 despite struggling in the red zone on both sides of the ball.

The offense ranks 27th having found the end zone 55% of the time while the defense is yet to get a red zone stop.

///

Dont take that W-L record for granted. We're pretty lucky actually.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -   The Packers are 4-1 despite struggling in the red zone on both sides of the ball.

The offense ranks 27th having found the end zone 55% of the time while the defense is yet to get a red zone stop.

///

Dont take that W-L record for granted. We're pretty lucky actually.

 

Maybe lucky, but once we get a little healthier and more seasoned on the Oline it's only going to improve.  I think it starts this week in Chicago with several redzone TD's

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Maybe lucky, but once we get a little healthier and more seasoned on the Oline it's only going to improve.  I think it starts this week in Chicago with several redzone TD's

Agree that injuries have hampered us....and hopefully we start getting some of our regular starters back.....but we're fortunate to be where we are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leader said:

Agree that injuries have hampered us....and hopefully we start getting some of our regular starters back.....but we're fortunate to be where we are.

No disagreement there.  That being said, the depth of the OL and the "top guns" .. Rodgers, Adams, Jones have been darn good.  They make up for some other areas lacking so far.  Get them healthy and rock n roll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

No disagreement there.  That being said, the depth of the OL and the "top guns" .. Rodgers, Adams, Jones have been darn good.  They make up for some other areas lacking so far.  Get them healthy and rock n roll.

Agree.....that our ability to get by (so far.....) with this mixed and matched OL is a good thing overall.  It hasnt always been easy or looked good.....but those W's count for something. I'd just like to at least start to keep that necessity to a minimum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leader said:

Agree.....that our ability to get by (so far.....) with this mixed and matched OL is a good thing overall.  It hasnt always been easy or looked good.....but those W's count for something. I'd just like to at least start to keep that necessity to a minimum.

Amen.  Poo paw all the nay sayers want .. 4-1 with the injuries they've had is pretty frickin solid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -   The Packers are 4-1 despite struggling in the red zone on both sides of the ball.

The offense ranks 27th having found the end zone 55% of the time while the defense is yet to get a red zone stop.

///

Dont take that W-L record for granted. We're pretty lucky actually.

 

Finding some balance here could help the red zone efficiency...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Striker said:
Finding some balance here could help the red zone efficiency...

Yeah....agree. That % is downright stupid for inside the 5.
We've got the RB's.....so its gotta be the lack of OL cohesiveness / production.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...