Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Yah, no.

It was a very low kick.  If Calais Campbell were in there, it wouldn't have even hit his head, it would have hit his nuts.

They could have stood in a line and covered their nuts like they do in soccer.  🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It almost hit our own guys in the back lol

That was inarguably on Crosby. It was one of the worst kicks I've ever seen in my life, bad.

Like I have already stated I don't agree. If the defender is blocked at the line and is 7 yards away rather than 3 yards in the backfield, the ball would have time for lift. He wasn't hitting a pitching wedge and popping it straight up into the air. Could the ball had more lift, certainly it could, but the penetration by the DL changes the optics of the line the ball was traveling. 

That kick was clearly low, just watch the replay and the highest defenders hands were more than a foot over the hand that blocked it, and he wasn't really that far into the backfield...

Also I believe Greg Olsen said he wasn't sure that kick would of been good, even if it wasn't blocked...

I thought it was really low, too, that he might have almost hit one of the Packers in the head or in the back.  

RT may be right, that if Runyan had blocked better, that he'd have still gotten away with it.  But it was a really low, bad kick. 

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -  

Action: Packers push out $51M of cap charges to keep the core 2020 team in tact. Reaction: "The Packers aren't doing enough to help Rodgers"

Action: Packers sign a few castoff vets to lowest possible contracts midseason. Reaction: "The Packers are changing to make Rodgers happy"