Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Did the NFL know Rodgers was unvaccinated? YES

Did the NFL watch Rodgers do post game press conferences every week without a mask? YES

Is that against the protocols? YES

Alrighty then! 

Unsurprisingly the point is missed on you.

Their only response has been a result of his lies about contact with an NFL doctor.

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I missed that part in the Bill of Rights and The Constitution. 

Then you're stupid.

Because my LIFE and pursuit of happiness involves protection from idiots who use a sky fairy to say they don't need a harmless medical intervention that will prevent me and my children from potentially getting a deadly illness.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Unsurprisingly the point is missed on you.

Their only response has been a result of his lies about contact with an NFL doctor.

Um, no they are looking into fines for violating COVID protocols. For both the team and Rodgers. It has been all over the news. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Until their misguided idiocy hurts other people, sure. 

It's unrealistic to presume.....wrong word....expect...100% compliance. Just not gonna happen. Some things we just have to life with.

Complete disclosure: I'm a non-practicing Catholic. The youngest in the clan and religion/church wasnt a thing in my household growing up. I believe it a human created convention which is used by some to offer understanding and guidance to their lives. Fine with me - I just dont need/use it.

I'm a *firm* believer in the separation of Church & State however and it's become a more frequent "dodge" in my view for people to claim religious exemptions to "carve" out compliance with a wide range (and growing) list of laws. That I disagee with.

See soapbox. See me getting off it.

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I missed that part in the Bill of Rights and The Constitution. 

Which is what this whole debate is about. Personal freedoms and the ability to make those decisions for yourself, not through government mandate. 

Reynolds v United States

It's pretty great. I believe one of the opinions mentions vampire

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

The NFL is smart enough to realize that rebutting him on something verifiably false that he claimed is enough to cast doubt on everything else he's saying.

definitely. Which is why I have absolutely no problem with anything about their response.

It's completely rational to avoid a scene until some idiot (Rodgers) forces you into it.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Then you're stupid.

Because my pursuit of happiness involves protection from idiots who use a sky fairy to say they don't need a harmless medical intervention that will prevent me and my children from potential getting a deadly illness.

One of us clearly missed too much government class in school. You should look it up because you don't get to force others to inject things because it protects you. 

There are parents who don't vaccinated their children at all. I happen to disagree with them and think they are putting their child in unnecessary harms way. It happens to be their right to do so. Feel free to continue the ad hominem attacks. 

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

yep, as well they should when it comes to their attention that violations have taken place

LOL! It came to their attention EVERY WEEK when he did a press conference. They looked the other way for two reasons 1. It was Aaron Rodgers, 2. It was not important to them. 

Edited by Old Guy