Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

He's making 11.5 mil from Cleveland, this is another Jaylon Smith scenario. He's signing for the vet min. He'll end up here or with the Chiefs IMO. He wants a ring and he cannot afford to chase it with a mediocre QB like he'd get in NE or NO as he'll be a 29 year old FA this off-season, and neither are real contenders anyway with their QB play.

Only non contender is Seattle, cause I could really see them paying him way too much this off-season because that's how they work.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He's making 11.5 mil from Cleveland, this is another Jaylon Smith scenario. He's signing for the vet min. He'll end up here or with the Chiefs IMO. He wants a ring and he cannot afford to chase it with a mediocre QB like he'd get in NE or NO as he'll be a 29 year old FA this off-season, and neither are real contenders anyway with their QB play.

Only non contender is Seattle, cause I could really see them paying him way too much this off-season because that's how they work.

Pretty much, I'd definitely be down for OBJ. What do we have to lose? Malik Taylor? Isaiah McDuffie?

If he'll play for the minimum, what does it hurt?

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pretty much, I'd definitely be down for OBJ. What do we have to lose? Malik Taylor? Isaiah McDuffie?

If he'll play for the minimum, what does it hurt?

Exactly. I only see upside and potential.
And - I like the buzz / charge it would put into the team. Would come at just the right time.

Again 🤞