Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

12 hours ago, n8ghee said:

Packers defense is currently 5th in the NFL in yards allowed per game at 321 yards, and 6th in points allowed per game at 20. Also, tied for 6th in takeaways.

Not too shabby!

Man, and people reaaaaaly dislike that Barry hiring. ( I wasn’t high on him either but liked the “system” MLF said he would Bring)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think if I were OBJ I'd wait until after this weeks games to make a call. You're not going to play anyway so see if there are any games/injuries that impact your decision.

Had the same thought as well the other day. Was going to make a joke about him picking the winner of GB/KC or GB/SEA

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Had the same thought as well the other day. Was going to make a joke about him picking the winner of GB/KC or GB/SEA

Injuries issues aside, this could work out for us. Chiefs should lose to the Raiders (H) and Saints should lose to the Titans (H). We take care of the SeaChickens ourselves. That leaves the NE/Cleveland game, but I'm still not taking it seriously that OBJ would go to NE and play for basically a 500 team with a rookie QB. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Injuries issues aside, this could work out for us. Chiefs should lose to the Raiders (H) and Saints should lose to the Titans (H). We take care of the SeaChickens ourselves. That leaves the NE/Cleveland game, but I'm still not taking it seriously that OBJ would go to NE and play for basically a 500 team with a rookie QB. 

Feel like KC will definitely beat LV and that NO can definitely beat TEN.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Idk, Chiefs aren't playing well. Don't confuse them for a good team right now simply because they beat us by 6 points. We lost to a below-average football team last week. Also, the Titans are rolling right now. Maybe they have a let down against the Saints but the Titans defense is coming off two good performances and that Saints offense is below-average with Siemian. 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

NOLA can beat TN - but I'd be more confident of them doing so if the game was being played in the Superdome. The Saints are a different team on a grass surface and on the road.

Bottom line - we need to CRUSH Seattle - look good doing it and (hopefully) making RW look bad. All phases of our game working.

If OBJ wants to walk past an 8-2 Division leader/winner and potential #1 NFC seed - more power to him and best of luck. Ultimately, we've got fish to fry one way or the other - with him or without.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1