Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He was awful last night, but I think he played most of that game with a broken finger.  He did have 100 yds rushing.  I think he'd a useful player for sure, but just probably not an NFL starting qb.

He's not a good QB. The only mystery last night was why they didnt switch out for the backup. He might not be all that - but he's shown to be better than what Hill was capable of. That was nothing less than coaching obstinacy and could well have cost NOLA a shot at winning that game. Their D was keeping them in the game - but they came into it with no running game and wound up with no passing game because of Hill - who was missing targets all over the field. 

31 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

I remember when Taysom Hill was the one that got away.  🙄🙄🙄🙄

Who was that Eagles receiver that someone had an ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN over us having let get away last year?

I always remember that Texans cornerback who had a strong three game stretch and then nothing.

Hill is a gadget guy.  Funny thing is, if he played in the 1930s, he's probably a HOFer.  Those were the type of players that stood out.  Good football player, but you won't get far with him as your starting QB.

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Hill is a gadget guy.  Funny thing is, if he played in the 1930s, he's probably a HOFer.  Those were the type of players that stood out.  Good football player, but you won't get far with him as your starting QB.

6'3 230 and runs a 4.4 forty. Yeah, he'd have been a HOFer in the 1930's, at about any position he chose. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Norm said:
24 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

6'3 230 and runs a 4.4 forty. Yeah, he'd have been a HOFer in the 1930's, at about any position he chose. 

Exactly my thought. I was like **** I don't even know what position he'd have played

probably could have been semi-pro with those athletic skills

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Who was that Eagles receiver that someone had an ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN over us having let get away last year?

I always remember that Texans cornerback who had a strong three game stretch and then nothing.

Travis Fulgrum, right?  Or something like that?

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

39 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

probably could have been semi-pro with those athletic skills

Ultimate Frisbee Legend!

6 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

When Pitt had Hines Ward and Kordell on the team, I said they should bring back the old single wing/Notre Dame box. 

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The only thing Green Bay fans love more than their own players are the players that we let go.