Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

45 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

hith-the_opening_of_the_fight_at_wounded

Nice to see that you could get a virtue signaling plug in before you go off to sleep, will help you sleep better letting everyone know how good and sensitive of a person you are. But as a Native I will use the term wounded knee anytime I ******* care to, thank you very much.  

Just now, R T said:

Nice to see that you could get a virtue signaling plug in before you go off to sleep, will help you sleep better letting everyone know how good and sensitive of a person you are. But as a Native I will use the term wounded knee anytime I ******* care to, thank you very much.  

TF are you talking about? You said wounded knee and I googled the painting of the event.  What virtue is signaled? 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, R T said:

Whoa buddy

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Rodgers said he's in conversations now about being on Madden Cover for next season.

This means

1. He's playing next season

2. trade him now to avoid curse?

I honestly never bought into the "I'm thinking about retiring" stuff - or put another way - I bought into it about as much as I buy into curses.

I would think the front office and team Rodg have a good idea what direction they are likely going to go next year.

My guess is if he's willing to come back with a manageable extension knowing the team is going to cut a favorite or 3 of his he may be back.  Otherwise trade the guy to the highest bidder and send Cobb with him.

Is Campbell going to be available vs. the Bears?   Sounded like he was unvaccinated, lost track of how much time he must miss...

14 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I would think the front office and team Rodg have a good idea what direction they are likely going to go next year.

My guess is if he's willing to come back with a manageable extension knowing the team is going to cut a favorite or 3 of his he may be back.  Otherwise trade the guy to the highest bidder and send Cobb with him.

Is Campbell going to be available vs. the Bears?   Sounded like he was unvaccinated, lost track of how much time he must miss...

MLF said he had no symptoms so I would think so.

1 hour ago, 15412 said:

I believe it is 10 days after testing positive.  I don't know if they have to test again after that or not.  

On 12/5/2021 at 11:07 PM, HighCalebR said:

Just quit posting here? Wild you keep coming back to attack literally ALL the posters and then dip out when someone disagrees with you. Go work on the youtube channel.

Also... You're*

It was obviously tongue in cheek, hence “where’s norm”.

Im just one of the fans whos not ready to move on from Rodgers. At any cost. Life is going to be very rough post Aaron in GB. 

23 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

It was obviously tongue in cheek, hence “where’s norm”.

Im just one of the fans whos not ready to move on from Rodgers. At any cost. Life is going to be very rough post Aaron in GB. 

You don't know that.  It was going to the dark ages after Favre as well. Turns out Rodgers was even better.   I'm not saying Love will be better, but he should be a solid NFL QB and if he's not we will be picking high enough to get a top prospect.  I have news for you .. Rodgers can't play forever.  He's a goner within the next five years if not well before. 

2 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

You don't know that.  It was going to the dark ages after Favre as well. Turns out Rodgers was even better.   I'm not saying Love will be better, but he should be a solid NFL QB and if he's not we will be picking high enough to get a top prospect.  I have news for you .. Rodgers can't play forever.  He's a goner within the next five years if not well before. 

I mean…I’ll take 5 more years…? Wouldn’t you?

Aaron is the biggest anomaly in all of sports, there is a 0% chance we replace a HOFer with a HOFer with a HOFer. 

When has that been done through the draft in any sport ever?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Only teams I see beating us in the remaining 5 is the Vikings and Browns.

I think we take care of all 5 tbh. 

No love for the frozen tundra HFA?  I think Baltimore on the road is the most dangerous but if our D plays well, we could take that one. Would be a good time for the offense to start recapturing some of its magic. The OL having some continuity would help