Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Kenny Clark is on COVID list. Here we go.

Dumb Q, but does being on the list differentiate between close-exposure versus actually testing positive?   And I assume close-exposure doesn't apply to vaxed guys, or am I wrong on that too?  

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

While that's important, it's notable that being vacicinated dosen't mean you don't have symptoms.

Where did I say that? Vaccinated players are tested once a week by the NFL. Therefore this round of testing is done, Clark is our only player at risk of missing the game. Unless another player reports symptoms, he then has to be tested.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Where did I say that? Vaccinated players are tested once a week by the NFL. Therefore this round of testing is done, Clark is our only player at risk of missing the game. Unless another player reports symptoms, he then has to be tested.

Ya that’s what I was getting at. If another player reports symptoms it dosent really matter if testing is completed, right?

5 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Bak will play. Hasn’t even been a year.

you know the guy in your avy Kurt Loder is 76? Makes me feel Old.

Yep, I put this avy up right around his 75th birthday.  It's hard to wrap my head around his age, and all of the original MTV VJ's for that matter.  Feeling very old, indeed.