Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -   Matt LaFleur asked if #Packers will activate CB Jaire Alexander from injured reserve by Wednesday's deadline: "We'll see on Wednesday. We'll see when we get there."

Out of all the injured guys, Jaire was the only one I've been counting on returning. These comments by LaFleur make it sound like it's still a real question of that actually happening. I hope this is nothing more than him playing things close to the vest

10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Out of all the injured guys, Jaire was the only one I've been counting on returning. These comments by LaFleur make it sound like it's still a real question of that actually happening. I hope this is nothing more than him playing things close to the vest

I take it that he doesn't want to announce it until he has too .. keep the other team guessing for a bit longer.  I think he's back baby!!

1 hour ago, minnypackerfan said:

Thanks Cleveland.

I doubt it’s from on field transmission, although you never know. Cases are skyrocketing everywhere and WI is right at the top of that list. We’ll see how our team, and all of the others, deal with this. Fingers and toes crossed we don’t see even more this week but it’s early. 

Rasul Douglas quote:

“I try and look for plays that maybe I can get an interception on and I can jump. And I always tell my safeties what plays I’m gonna jump so in case I do and it’s not that, hopefully they’re in the post, if not, hopefully Jesus is in the post to save me.”