Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

At this point, it seems like we'll be getting Jaire, Cobb, Turner and Myers back for the playoffs. Not expecting Bakh and Z. 

I am on Bak and maybe Z but I’m being an optimist.

If Meyers is back do you even play him or have him back up? Rookie coming off a significant injury and hasn’t played in awhile 

Edited by Arthur Penske

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

If Meyers is back do you even play him or have him back up? Rookie coming off a significant injury and hasn’t played in awhile 

I probably ride with Patrick right now, but Myers would be great insurance both at guard and center where the backup right now is Jake Hanson (no thanks).

Edited by packfanfb

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Given that Patrick hasn't been bad, I'd sit him but still a good back up plan in case. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I think some at OSU, but not sure. Shouldn't be a problem for him though. 

For a more established veteran...perhaps not. For a rookie that may never have played the position before getting to the NFL? Hey listen, I'm not an OL guy, but that seems like a big ask.

I'll just be glad to get him back.

18 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

For no known reason, I'm more optimistic about Bak than Z. Regardless, I'd want to get him some "warmup" snaps in the DET game and not just throw him out there come Round 2 of the Playoffs.  It's been awhile.