Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Jaire just added to the COVID list today

Best for all the big names to get Covid after the game and or during the one seed bye(if gb gets it). It will put them all in the 90 day window.

So honestly it’s likely the best thing for them.

Rob Demovsky -   Aaron Rodgers has four interceptions on 513 passes this season. If he doesn't throw another pick this season, it would be the third time in his career he's thrown 500+ passes and four or fewer INTs. No other QB has done it even once in NFL history.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Rodgers talking in his press conference like he thinks a lot of guys have a good shot at returning this year .. he mentioned Z, Jaire, Bak, Myers, Billy, & Cobb.

Translation: get these guys back on the field for the playoffs if you want me back next year? lol.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

The Office Reaction GIF

All Free agents hate GB 😉

I mean to be fair, the argument isn't that they don't end up liking it here after they come, it's that they don't want to actually come in the first place.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I mean to be fair, the argument isn't that they don't end up liking it here after they come, it's that they don't want to actually come in the first place.

I mean why not… is the Applebees still open that longwell loved? That should be enough.

• Like 2