Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, R T said:

If the Packers are really trading Rodgers it is doubtful that Adams get tagged. We will know where this is all going by the end of the business day on March 8th.  

Why would trading Rodgers prevent (or keep) the Packers from tagging Adams?  We either get a '23 comp pick (likely a 3rd round pick) or immediate draft picks for him by tagging and trading him?  It seems pretty clear which is the right answer.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Someone is getting nervous about their prediction lol

oHkaY...

The next time the media gets something right about Rodgers will be the first time. I might be the one person on the planet who hasn't wavered from the start. You wish you could be as unwavering as me.

• Like 1

You may be unwavering, and I agree that Rodgers is more than likely to be back. But let's not act like you are flawless on your predictions, I recall a time a few years ago that you were also unwavering and claimed that if you were wrong you would leave and never return. Well, you were wrong and yet here we are again in the land of unwavering Mr Anonymous. 

27 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

oHkaY...

The next time the media gets something right about Rodgers will be the first time. I might be the one person on the planet who hasn't wavered from the start. You wish you could be as unwavering as me.

I wish the opposite. I think people who are unwavering about unknowable things are the worst, actually.

I'm extremely happy admitting that I do not know what will happen. I have nothing to waver over. I accept the truth as it presents itself to me each day, instead :)

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I wish the opposite. I think people who are unwavering about unknowable things are the worst, actually.

I'm extremely happy admitting that I do not know what will happen. I have nothing to waver over. I accept the truth as it presents itself to me each day, instead :)

Yes I know I'm much better at deduction and logic than you. What does surprise me though is how susceptible you and many others are at falling for the same nonsense reports in spite of them repeatedly being proven untrue.

And I'm unwavering because everything continues to play out exactly as I said it would. So why would I waver?

Edited by Mr Anonymous

44 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Even ruining his besties wedding. Rodgers is the worst.

I think the Packers already know he's staying.  Let me know if Hackett shows up at Bakh's wedding.  That would be interesting.      

3 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Yes I know I'm much better at deduction and logic than you. What does surprise me though is how susceptible you and many others are at falling for the same nonsense reports in spite of them repeatedly being proven untrue.

And I'm unwavering because everything continues to play out exactly as I said it would. So why would I waver?

this is all literally pure nonsense