Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Does "from what you understand" about Woodley's travel habits have anything to do with your consistent narrative you think Rodgers won't be traded? Or is that just a happy coincidence?

No, what he understands is that she's a professional actress. Which is a job that requires you to be away from home a lot. Especially if your home isn't in Los Angeles.

What, do you think she films all her movies on Zoom?

55 minutes ago, Sandy said:

No, what he understands is that she's a professional actress. Which is a job that requires you to be away from home a lot. Especially if your home isn't in Los Angeles.

Ive never seen a single movie shes in. So possibly. Leia was dead before the last movie and she figured out how to fit it in the schedule.

6 hours ago, Sandy said:

Are we going to really assume we know her travel schedule? That's just dumb. She could spend lots of time in CO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Are we going to really assume we know her travel schedule? That's just dumb. She could spend lots of time in CO.

That may be true, but it would be dumber to assume that Rodgers will pick his final team based on proximity to his ex-fiance's property.

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

That may be true, but it would be dumber to assume that Rodgers will pick his final team based on proximity to his ex-fiance's property.

I dunno .. Rodgers might feel like playing in GB isolated him from his GF too much and almost broke them up.  Man oh man do I hope the Packers move on from this circus.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Not if he's serious about settling down and starting a family it doesnt.
I've no clue the status between him and his (ex?) Fiance.....but prior to the reported split, I thought such thoughts were predominate in his thinking.....or in the top five.

Thrown in DEN's competitive/cap/coaching situations.........it doesnt seem so far fetched.

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

You gotta think with all of these contractual moves Gute and company are trying to keep AR around and that Love may not be ready for prime time.  We shall see.

6 minutes ago, Pugger said:

You gotta think with all of these contractual moves Gute and company are trying to keep AR around and that Love may not be ready for prime time.  We shall see.

He's probably not quite ready, but at this point he just needs to play.  They need to find out if he's got the goods and is going to be able to lead this team for the next decade.  AR is a short timer .. doesn't even seem capable of committing past one year at a time.   He could decide to play one or two years and then hang it up.  I'd much rather have a handful of high picks than a guy playing out the string.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Lol what? Yeah "Man Chases Girl of His Dreams" would clearly be a fiction piece that never occurs in real life. Give me a break.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol what? Yeah "Man Chases Girl of His Dreams" would clearly be a fiction piece that never occurs in real life. Give me a break.

My point is we're all being silly speculating on how his relationship (or possibly his lack of one) might effect his decision when none of us have any idea. There's too many variables that we don't know.

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

My point is we're all being silly speculating on how his relationship (or possibly his lack of one) might effect his decision when none of us have any idea. There's too many variables that we don't know.

Are you the one who posted this just a short while back?

"That may be true, but it would be dumber to assume that Rodgers will pick his final team based on proximity to his ex-fiance's property"

That relationship could be the core or tipping point of his decision.
DEN has a decent roster - like GB.
DEN could pay him well - like GB.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 2

Just now, Leader said:

Are you the one who posted this just a short while back?

"That may be true, but it would be dumber to assume that Rodgers will pick his final team based on proximity to his ex-fiance's property"

Yes. It's dumb to assume that.