Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I enjoy Greek and Italian dressings a lot, also use them as marinades quite a bit. The only way balsamic is acceptable is as a marinade for red meat. As a salad topper, it's the dressing people order so that everyone else at the table thinks "wow they're so healthy, good for them," but then your salad arrives and you have to choke it down to keep the act going. It's OK, you don't have to pretend here.

I could drink balsamic dressing/vinegar. I absolutely love it. 

Having a look at Mahommes deal I think Rodgers gets something very similar in terms of stucture and payouts and cap hits.

Patrick Mahomes signed a 10 year, $450,000,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, including a $10,000,000 signing bonus, $141,481,905 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $45,000,000. This is his first 5 years of his deal:

2020 - base salary $825k, singing bonus $4.2m, cap hit $5.3m
2021 – base salary $990k, signing bonus $6.4m, cap hit $7.4m
2022 – base salary $1.5m, signing bonus $6.4m, roster bonus $27m, cap hit $35m
2023 – base salary $5.5m, signing bonus $6.4m, roster bonus $34.4m, cap hit $46.7m
2024 – base salary $2.5m, signing bonus $6.4mm roster bonus $34.9m, cap hit $44.3m, dead cap $10m
2025 - base salary $2.5m, signing bonus $4.4mm roster bonus $38.9m, cap hit $46m, dead cap 4.3m
After 2025 Mahommes has $0 dead cap hit!
In essence it is a 5 year $183m contract, AAV $36.6m, with the remaiing $294m paid out over the final 6 years at an AAV of $49M

I could see Rodger doing a deal that has two years low cap hits, some signing bonus and then guaranteed roster bonus on a yearly basis as long as he is and wants to be on the team

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I could drink balsamic dressing/vinegar. I absolutely love it. 

Yeah I dont mind a balsamic salad every now and then.

Generally dont dress salads I make at home. Season the toppings maybe add some S&P top with a dust of cheese and off we got.

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Yeah I dont mind a balsamic salad every now and then.

Generally dont dress salads I make at home. Season the toppings maybe add some S&P top with a dust of cheese and off we got.

I honestly like just a spoonful of cottage cheese on salads I make with some crushed black pepper, and call it a day

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -  Packers made $65.8 million from the stock offering. Money going to “ongoing construction projects at Lambeau Field, including new video boards and concourse upgrades.”

This just reminded me that my family never gave me their cut when I bought that from all of us for my father for Christmas. Bastards. 

3 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Repurposed hashbrowns. Like they took hash off a plate and fed it back in the grinder. Fool. Hashbrowns are elite and by proxy tots are elite and furthermore the convenience factor makes them the goat.

hahahaha.

You like your foods ground and in tube form i see? So you're a man of the sausage I take it as well. 🙈

1 hour ago, Laces Out said:

hahahaha.

You like your foods ground and in tube form i see? So you're a man of the sausage I take it as well. 🙈

Tate's are tubers so it makes sense to keep them in their natural state of tube.

Whatre we talkin? Like a nice kielbasa, some wurst action? Absolutely. Are they the elite of the meats? No, but a Glizzy can get it, sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

So...no more Mack in the division.....

How did that original Mack trade work out for the Bears? LOL 

They get a 2nd this year and a 6th next year. Teams in the Central are working on a roster for 2026 now that Rodgers is back.