Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

computers.gif

This is exactly how I picture most of you. Especially Cwood. But he has an original Gameboy in his hand playing ******* Pokemon while his mom has him on one of those kid leashes.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:35 AM, Sandy said:

Mock drafting just got easier for next year.

Wait really? How was this not widely know in packers draft fandom? Most mocks everyone was saying Packers take this person because they hit the threshold on RAS.

heck the WR debate mainly kept saying guys that everyone like wouldn’t get selected because they didn’t hit the RAS score threshold.

Its what made prospects like Burks so interesting. Because he was terrible at it, but seemingly fit everything else.

But yeah this Twitter post is just more of the same. We have know about this for a few years now.

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Wait really? How was this not widely know in packers draft fandom? Most mocks everyone was saying Packers take this person because they hit the threshold on RAS.

heck the WR debate mainly kept saying guys that everyone like wouldn’t get selected because they didn’t hit the RAS score threshold.

Its what made prospects like Burks so interesting. Because he was terrible at it, but seemingly fit everything else.

But yeah this Twitter post is just more of the same. We have know about this for a few years now.

Why are you always so angry?

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Why are you always so angry?

What is angry about that post? I’m stating it matter of factly. Most mock drafts people posted state facts about prospects RAS.

My point is we made that tweet seem like it’s some new information.

Maybe for packer fandom that don’t follow the draft… but most posters here seemingly follow it well enough to know about RAS and GB’s use of it.

No no anger here… just curious why people are coming to this tweet as though it’s some new information that is going to help us better understand. My point is we had this information for years now. 

Edited by Green19

13 hours ago, Norm said:

This is exactly how I picture most of you. Especially Cwood. But he has an original Gameboy in his hand playing ******* Pokemon while his mom has him on one of those kid leashes.

I wish I had one of those OG gameboys.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 3:10 PM, Sandy said:

Lol true. At least we're not going to be so hung up on age like I was. I didn't even consider Wyatt!

Age could still be a thing. This was a non-typical year where the Packers may have decided not to worry about age so much, due to how many players were a year older due to the covid holdback.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tperk said:

You gonna drop $160 on that? I'll sell ya a gameboy color for half that price.

Yeah but it'll still have that old crap non lit screen so then I'll drop $160 on this lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193081556053?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=KlMsWw3oQ6K&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=UxHwuPlgR6-&var=494913238421&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

6 minutes ago, Tperk said:

You gonna drop $160 on that? I'll sell ya a gameboy color for half that price.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

@Normjust....

Make It Rain Money GIF