Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nah.  Summer can take its time.  No rush to get to training camp.  Just enjoy the journey!!!!!

You ever been at a bar and it's a one stall and you're trying to poop but like you had the day off and you had cheese and stuff. And now they're banging on the door like c'mon are you passed out and I'm like no I'm trying to poop dawg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

You ever been at a bar and it's a one stall and you're trying to poop but like you had the day off and you had cheese and stuff. And now they're banging on the door like c'mon are you passed out and I'm like no I'm trying to poop dawg

This needs @Outpost31expert commentary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norm said:

What does this have to do with how hard Christian Watson will bust?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Striker said:

What does this have to do with how hard Christian Watson will bust?

I truly believe that if Watson struggles early in his career like Adams did "fans" will mercilessly call him a bust too and call for Gute's head.

12 hours ago, Norm said:

Nope. Cant actually say that I have.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I truly believe that if Watson struggles early in his career like Adams did "fans" will mercilessly call him a bust too and call for Gute's head.

Because most fans are idiots. 

• Like 2