Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Same game as Tonyan. Jenkins was about a month later.

I had my ACL's mixed up. So is Bobby Tonny about ready to come back then? 

Jenkins likely starts on PUP I would guess which sucks. 

Edited by Old Guy

11 hours ago, Old Guy said:

His was same game as Jenkins. Hope he's that close too but I doubt it. 

11 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Same game as Tonyan. Jenkins was about a month later.

Gonna be pretty sweet when Bak, Jenkins, Tonyan,  Hill, and Watson are back for the start of the season 🙏🏻 

I have a hard time believing it, but many reports player comments seem to indicate so?

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

It’s seemed to be in the works for a while. Laravee is getting up there, too but announcers can go as long as they still have a voice. Uke still does a few innings for Brewers games. 

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Gonna be pretty sweet when Bak, Jenkins, Tonyan,  Hill, and Watson are back for the start of the season 🙏🏻 

I have a hard time believing it, but many reports player comments seem to indicate so?

If we get close to 'prime' Jenkins and Bak, that offensive line is going to be something. Young, developing, talented depth as well. 

It's going to in interesting where they play Jenkins. Money would be on right tackle, but are we better with him at guard and Nijman at RT? I have no idea but can't wait to see this all shake out. 

59 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If we get close to 'prime' Jenkins and Bak, that offensive line is going to be something. Young, developing, talented depth as well. 

It's going to in interesting where they play Jenkins. Money would be on right tackle, but are we better with him at guard and Nijman at RT? I have no idea but can't wait to see this all shake out. 

If it is worth anything, probably isn't, one of the podcast guys mentioned that they have been playing Nijman at LT and rotating others, mostly Newman IIRC, at RT.  One would think that if the plan was to have either Bakhtiari or Jenkins at LT and Nijman at RT, Nijman would have gotten some action at RT.    

• Like 1