Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Andy Herman -   I know the Dillon/Jones 50 catches a piece got a lot of buzz yesterday, but Jones caught 52 last year and Dillon caught 34. So they combined for 86 and Jones missed 2 games. Take out Davante's targets and 14 more catches doesn't seem like anything crazy at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Ezekiel Elliot had the exact same number of targets he had the prior year and every year under McCarthy. Different quarterbacks.

Tony Pollard had 40+ targets in each of the past two years.

So Pollard + Elliot had 105 targets last year.
Jones + Dillon had 102 targets last year.

In McCarthy's first and only year as OC, San Fran's top two backs had 80 targets.

It wasn't McCarthy, it's never been McCarthy.

If you think McCarthy watched as all his receivers went down in 2015 and you think his gameplan was, "Let's not throw to James Starks and Eddie Lacy," you're as stupid and delusional as you think I think you are. Yet Rodgers targetd Randall Cobb 129 times, James Jones 99 times, Davante Adams 94 times, RICHARD RODGERS 85 TIMES, then Starks 53, Lacy 28.

Aaron's first year as a starter he targeted ALL running backs on the roster, not just the top two, but ALL backs 81 times. 81. 81 total targets for every single running back on the roster compared to 115 the year before.

If you are as completely brain dead to think that a head coach is going to not have his first year starting quarterback to NOT throw to running backs the year after taking over for a LEGEND,

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE IDIOT MORON.

Stop this. You're such an incorrigible, petulant child. You can see it on the ****ing tape in years 2012-2018. In DIRE situations under McCarthy's last year you had backs wide open in the middle of the field that Rodgers looked at, waved to and then threw thirty yards over Davante's head.

And you are too stupid, petulant or stunted to digest all of this information. You're going to sit and continue to never have an original thought because nobody on ESPN told you to think it. I do not like you, I have never liked you, and I'm not on here enough anymore to put up with your bull****.

jeff bridges opinion GIF

Lol

Can we all take a minute and understand we really don't know each other at all? This is a message board for the Packers. Why some get so fired up, aggressive, and plain mean over it never really registered with me. Agree to disagree and move on. At the very least a little respect can go a long way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

Can we all take a minute and understand we really don't know each other at all? This is a message board for the Packers. Why some get so fired up, aggressive, and plain mean over it never really registered with me. Agree to disagree and move on. At the very least a little respect can go a long way. 

Say that to someone who says it’s okay to murder puppies.

That one never really registered with me. If you’re an idiot online, you’re an idiot in person. If you get proven wrong with anecdotal, statistical, historical and analytical evidence time and time and time again and you continue to spew the same bull**** only to respond to evidence to the contrary with memes and gifs because you’re too ****ing stupid to have an original thought or provide ANY evidence to support your claim…

It doesn’t matter if you’re online, in Beijing or at the top of Mount ****ing Everest.

If you’re an idiot you’re an idiot no matter where you are the same way a turtle isn’t a butterfly once it leaves the lake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I know @Norm. He married my mom

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

It doesn’t matter if you’re online, in Beijing or at the top of Mount ****ing Everest.

Remember, Mount Everest is littered with the corpses of people who were once very highly confident and motivated.  So maybe slow your roll a little bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Say that to someone who says it’s okay to murder puppies.

That one never really registered with me. If you’re an idiot online, you’re an idiot in person. If you get proven wrong with anecdotal, statistical, historical and analytical evidence time and time and time again and you continue to spew the same bull**** only to respond to evidence to the contrary with memes and gifs because you’re too ****ing stupid to have an original thought or provide ANY evidence to support your claim…

If you’re an idiot you’re an idiot no matter where you are the same way a turtle isn’t a butterfly once it leaves the lake.

I get you're saying but it's WAY easier to be an annoying tool anonymously online. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

That was Outpost being polite though

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I get you're saying but it's WAY easier to be an annoying tool anonymously online. 

Right, but if you’re that type of sneak attack heel nipper online, I guarantee you’re the same way in person.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2