Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Packers have signed WR Travis Fulgham. Yes, THE Travis Fulgham. He has played for 4 NFL teams and was with the Packers for 9 days in August 2020. He had a decent year for the Eagles in 2020. 

Somebody needs to find the things that were said about Fulgham when he had like a 4 week stretch of surprisingly okay performances so we can troll them.

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Somebody needs to find the things that were said about Fulgham when he had like a 4 week stretch of surprisingly okay performances so we can troll them.

Let me help you -- during the draft I said Lazard was "Travis Fulgham with more opportunity." Ain't even mad about it either. 😁 😂

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Let me help you -- during the draft I said Lazard was "Travis Fulgham with more opportunity." Ain't even mad about it either. 😁 😂

I don’t expect to hear any **** out of you after we extended Campbell and drafted the other guy. No **** out of you, you hear me?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t expect to hear any **** out of you after we extended Campbell and drafted the other guy. No **** out of you, you hear me?

Haha, you live in a world where the Packers (over)value the ILB position. How have you been coping all this time? Are you back for good after your hiatus? 

45 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Packers have signed WR Travis Fulgham. Yes, THE Travis Fulgham. He has played for 4 NFL teams and was with the Packers for 9 days in August 2020. He had a decent year for the Eagles in 2020. 

I don’t know how it happens with the WR numbers but I hope Fulham becomes the Rasul Douglas of WRs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Say that to someone who says it’s okay to murder puppies.

That one never really registered with me. If you’re an idiot online, you’re an idiot in person. If you get proven wrong with anecdotal, statistical, historical and analytical evidence time and time and time again and you continue to spew the same bull**** only to respond to evidence to the contrary with memes and gifs because you’re too ****ing stupid to have an original thought or provide ANY evidence to support your claim…

It doesn’t matter if you’re online, in Beijing or at the top of Mount ****ing Everest.

If you’re an idiot you’re an idiot no matter where you are the same way a turtle isn’t a butterfly once it leaves the lake.

We’ll, I guess I’d just say some people see someone absolutely lose their **** over an online disagreement that was basically a joke and decide it’s not worth it to argue. 

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

We’ll, I guess I’d just say some people see someone absolutely lose their **** over an online disagreement that was basically a joke and decide it’s not worth it to argue. 

Yeah, they probably wouldn’t have minded so much if this hadn’t come up multiple times over the past three years after one of the people was proven wrong each and every time and the one proven wrong keeps bringing it up.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Haha, you live in a world where the Packers (over)value the ILB position. How have you been coping all this time? Are you back for good after your hiatus? 

It was two spots ahead of where I draw the line for ILB/WR, and he’s an elite athlete.

I can live with it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Also known as the Outpost-Maginot Line. 

Constantly adjusted to fit his "theories"

Edit: there's no magically lines for draft status or salary cap percentage. It's all bull**** anal lytics

Edited by Norm

4 hours ago, Norm said:

I was looking at my ignore list a while back and looked 3/4 of them are banned, left, or made new user names. It's like if you end up on my ignore, there's a good chance you get ghosted completely

I’ve had a similar experience. It’s not a long list and some how you’re not on it, so it’s not a very good list but it has been pretty prescient in my few years here.