Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I'm going to blame Rodgers, rumor has it he did not want a left-handed center. Said the ball would spin differently and easy to fumble. 

*He didn't really say that I just made that up! 

Of course.  You've blamed him for everything from the crucifixion to the sinking of the titanic already.   Did Rodgers do something to your family that it requires multiple posts in every thread noting that you want him gone?  Pretty sure everyone knows where you stand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Gute said a few weeks back that the Packers opting for Loves 5th year "is not a given"

I found that interesting.

They might not pick up the 5th year option.  I think they will have a verbal agreement with the agent to give him a new deal after X number of starts this season .. as long as he shows he can handle the load of being a starting NFL QB.  If he stinks then they part ways after 2023.

13 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Of course.  You've blamed him for everything from the crucifixion to the sinking of the titanic already.   Did Rodgers do something to your family that it requires multiple posts in every thread noting that you want him gone?  Pretty sure everyone knows where you stand.

Aaron, thanks for the memories man but this is the time for both you and the team to move on. Enjoy your darkness retreat.

We'll always have 2011.

23 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

If you couldn't tell that was a joke, you aren't that bright. 

Nope.  Just noting that you have become a broken record.  Same thing over and over again.

I'm the person who has been extremely critical of Gute for not moving AR last year.  It gets boring and redundant to read the same thing over and over again spouted with no reason or thought process.

Just now, hitnhope said:

Nope.  Just noting that you have become a broken record.  Same thing over and over again.

I'm the person who has been extremely critical of Gute for not moving AR last year.  It gets boring and redundant to read the same thing over and over again spouted with no reason or thought process.

BTW if I were related to him wouldn't I hate him?  Doesn't he have problems with his family?