Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

27 minutes ago, Kepler said:

He thinks he's making a name for himself by trying to be some Packer provocateur. Basically, he's over the top on purpose because he lacks the social skills and talent to make a name for himself any other way. He's an example of how Twitter can influence someone to leave their humanity behind and become universally despised. He'll probably rot in hell.

Definitely not exclusive to Twitter either, sadly lol.

But yeah it's legit sad how common this has become and very eloquently stated Kep lol

• Like 1

Ross Uglem:

Letting Hyde walk was foolish, as was letting Randall. Both players were excellent fits at FS and no one got it. Letting Hayward walk, as awful as it is now, actually made sense. They thought he was only a nickel, and Randall and Rollins legit looked good as rookies.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Arthur Penske said:

He got **** on, but he’s not new. Been around for awhile. I wish I knew more GB FF posters on Twitter.

You can find me, if you can figure out my real name.

Also reading my tweets is mostly me complaining about getting more work late in the work day.  Very few Packers related tweets.

Right in the feels. I started watching football around 2013-2014 so these guys have been staples of the Packers for me, they've just always been there. Losing these guys (as well as Jordy last year) is really emotional but I believe it's for the best. Wish them the best, except when they play us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packer_ESP said:

Right in the feels. I started watching football around 2013-2014 so these guys have been staples of the Packers for me, they've just always been there. Losing these guys (as well as Jordy last year) is really emotional but I believe it's for the best. Wish them the best, except when they play us.

We’re glad to have you, ya Spanish son of a *****

• Like 1

I posted another note in the FA thread about this. What i love is that these guys bleed for each other and the Packer People thing is not a myth it's real. We bring in good folks and work to bring in guys that fit a culture. I'm glad we do, it's not perfect but the Packers seem to be run differently then some clubs. Not all but some clubs seem to not care about their players and it's all about winning at any cost. Glad I'm a Packer fan. Best wished to CM3 and Cobb. Good guys, good players and were fun to watch.

• Like 2

You've become very football smart in just 5-6 years!

• Like 1

Yeah I'm since 2008.... Jordy, Clay and Cobb were my boys

8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah I'm since 2008.... Jordy, Clay and Cobb were my boys

Man some of you guys are young on here making me feel old, mind you not as old as Cannondale I stated watching NFL in the 80's as a young kid and the Pack when BF took over. Lets all stop dating the old guys though:)

• Like 1