Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

CHTV:

"He's trending in the right direction," General manager Brian Gutekunst said at the annual league meetings this week, according to The Athletic's Michael Cohen. "This will be a big year for him. We're certainly going to need him. I thought he had some really good snaps toward the end of last year after he started playing more. It's like a lot of young players, they just need to play. Very few of these guys come in their first year and really see it and understand it. All these guys are growing. Josh (Jones) is the same way."

NY Post:

Aaron Rodgers is grateful to have “badass” girlfriend Danica Patrick by his side.

On Monday, her birthday, the Packers quarterback wrote a sweet tribute to lady love Patrick, who just turned 37.

“Happy Birthday to this Beautiful, intelligent, strong, driven, bad *** woman that I get to stand beside in this life @danicapatrick #lover #friend #travelpartner #smokinhot #finewine,” Rodgers wrote, posting a snapshot of the couple at the ESPYs last summer.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

NY Post:

Aaron Rodgers is grateful to have “badass” girlfriend Danica Patrick by his side.

On Monday, her birthday, the Packers quarterback wrote a sweet tribute to lady love Patrick, who just turned 37.

“Happy Birthday to this Beautiful, intelligent, strong, driven, bad *** woman that I get to stand beside in this life @danicapatrick #lover #friend #travelpartner #smokinhot #finewine,” Rodgers wrote, posting a snapshot of the couple at the ESPYs last summer.

Get a room