Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Also one other thing- how can you interview/cite only Jennings and Finley?  Especially Finley is an idiot.

grant didn’t say the same stuff and I’m sure Jordy and Cobb would only say glowing things. Seems biased to only cite an idiot and someone who felt slighted By Rogers. it appears Rogers didn’t like Jennings either.

As for the “once you’re out of my life you’re out of it forever”, why the hell is he chilling on the farm with Favre during the summer then?

34 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I wanna compare Rodgers to Jared Leto. Both guys are incredibly good at their craft but so many stories about them make them seem insufferable to be around

lol sick reference

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I wanna compare Rodgers to Jared Leto. Both guys are incredibly good at their craft but so many stories about them make them seem insufferable to be around

I mean, that's a fine opinion to have... But according to who? Finley and  butthurt Jennings?

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I mean, that's a fine opinion to have... But according to who? Finley and  butthurt Jennings?

I think there's some truth to Jennings quotes though I completely ignore anything Finley says since he's not the brightest guy. Really though, it's just various stories over the years regarding Rodgers and his personality.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I think there's some truth to Jennings quotes though I completely ignore anything Finley says since he's not the brightest guy. Really though, it's just various stories over the years regarding Rodgers and his personality.

And like I said that a fine opinion to come away with the evidence that's present, but at the same time why is everyone else on the team and basically most who left the team appear to be cool with Rodgers?

Shoot, Jordy retired then said he'd come back only if Rodgers asked him. Jordy is farm kid basically universally liked by everyone, I don't think he'd be great friends with a guy who was an arrogant prick. Same with Cobb, Driver, Grant, etc.

Edited by Arthur Penske

Dunne is the king of Rodgers' hit pieces. I guarantee one of his sources are Jordan. Dunne is the one who broke the Rodgers/family drama in the first place. 

This article is much more damaging to McCarthy than Rodgers. Jennings/Jermichael's feelings towards Rodgers are no secret. Rodgers being sensitive and undermining McCarthy is no secret. Him giving rookies the cold shoulder is no secret. Rodgers' ego is no secret. 

But McCarthy skipping meetings for massages, firing coaches over jealousy and basically paying zero attention to the defense is eyeopening. For a guy that preaches accountability that is just unacceptable. 

I also thought the shot at Mike Daniels snuck in there was eyeopening. Basically being called a fake tough guy. Hopefully LaFleur can get this culture right, this team needs a wake up call. 

• Like 2