Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

^

Slam dunk I know four of those guys and I think I know three more. Am I bad at this or are there a number of guys that are college buddies or whatnot?

Powder blue velcro shoes guy looks like he's playing the role of Zach Galifianakis in this episode.

Edited by blueswedeshoes
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

front row L to R:    Linsley?  -- ??  -- Cobb -- ?? --  Hawk

2nd row:  Flynn --  Rodgers -- ??  -- Adams?

3rd row:  Graham? -- Bulaga --  Bahktiari   

the guy next to AR is Bak's brother.  the short bearded guy is somebody, hes followed by a couple of different packers and Olivia Munn as well. nice. the dude between Cobby and Hawk is just some random NFL agent. and yea thats Grahams mug back there.

16 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

the guy next to AR is Bak's brother.  the short bearded guy is somebody, hes followed by a couple of different packers and Olivia Munn as well. nice. the dude between Cobby and Hawk is just some random NFL agent. and yea thats Grahams mug back there.

If you click on the image it takes you to instagram and some of the guys are tagged. The bearded guy's handle in instagram is "ryan_zachary" and the random agent is "edwardmberry". The guy next to AR is "ebak92" so yeah, makes sense that he's Bakh's brother.

Man, that kid from VA Tech, Yosh Nijman...what an absolute freak of a human.

6-7, 325 pounds. Ran a 4.8 forty, 7.3 three cone, 4.5 short shuttle...seems to be pretty quick for that size.  If he cant figure out how to correct his blocking technique, and im a D-Line coach, im begging to line him up at the 5 tech and see if he can eat up some blockers.

• Like 2

So apparently Gutey did an interview with Nagler/ CHTV, but it's only available with a Patreon membership. What gives there? I'm glad I have to pay for the content I want now, but still get the political opinions for free.

Edited by Arthur Penske

19 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

watched some highlight vides on youtube. The Aaron Rodgers-era Packers may be the team with both the most highlight-reel plays for and most highlight-reel plays against

What did you expect? Highlights from the Dan Devine or Lindy Infante era? But Favre has every right to be on top, especially when you factor plays against. All those game ending INT’s! Freeman’s MNF catch, 4th and 26 anyone?