Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

CHTV: All offseason, consensus around folks who cover and follow the team regularly was that the Packers would, at some point, bring back safety Ibraheim Campbell.  Campbell, who was a free agent, ended up suffering a torn ACL in Week 13. The Packers made that move today. 

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

This can't be true, how stupid can one be?

Oh it's likely true, and the sad part is there is probably way more stuff then us common folk get to hear about that is way more stupid then this. Thanks AB for making every jock look like an idiot. What a tool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Lol. That's hilarious. I'm gonna quit football over a helmet.

Norm, and so far AB keeps passing his piss tests that is what is hilarious. Further he might as well put his name on the concussion lawsuit already he's clearly still feeling his last one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah me thinks the Steelers end up being a better team this years without him just with plain attitude and locker room peace.

I can't peg that team for ****. No idea what they will be. 

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

3rd place in division well ahead of the Bengals just behind the Browns.

That's my feel. The Tomlin extension just feels like **** " we'll pay money so you don't talk about firing him, but we will"

I hate Tomlin. Fake bull**** ***

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopackgo247 said:

who wanted to trade for AB again?

I'm at a point now where I feel sorry for the guy. I believe he has a mental illness and is not being treated for it. It's the only plausible explanation for such bizarre behavior.